what did you do to your micra today ?

Pulled off a mashed up hanger
545795_3222520323031_1267159303_41371610_1988144307_n.jpg

So now the exhaust is resting on the anti roll bar till i get a new one -_-

At this rate im tempted to say £650 buys the micra for me to hopefully invest in a new one lol

ordered some hub caps, swaped a pair of tyres from a 6.5 inch rims to a 6 inch rims bout it realy :D oh drove to work with 2 sets of wheels and tyres in it, RAKE!!!!

WDID? Fitted my modded GA Airbox, made up a crankcase breather pipe and made a bracket to hold the cold air feed. Took about two hours to do all in, after having to dodge downpours. Makes the 1.4 a bit more responsive and gives a pit more poke :)

20120509_141157.jpg

Im liking that lucifer, how much did you pay for the discs and is that green stuff pads as i need an upgrade soon. Dont know if its the pic, but if you give the drums a spray i did mine with hamerite satin to keep it factory and they come out great, kept the calipers silver also for a factory finish. Love the wheels, prefer them to mine as i like a deep dish.

Im liking that lucifer, how much did you pay for the discs and is that green stuff pads as i need an upgrade soon. Dont know if its the pic, but if you give the drums a spray i did mine with hamerite satin to keep it factory and they come out great, kept the calipers silver also for a factory finish. Love the wheels, prefer them to mine as i like a deep dish.

Hello mate, can't remember price of disks and green stuffs, but will find out and let you know, callipers have been sprayed in satin black, rear drums yet to be done, loads left to do on this car yet, ongoing as and when we get the time between other jobs.

IMG_0556.JPG

Jumped in to take girlfriend to work and smelt damp, passenger footwell is damp :( scuttle pannel looks ok no blockages and heater matrix thing not long replaced :( can't find out whats causing it :( no sunroof

check the rubber seal on these scuttle panel/windscreen plastic clip holders hasn't perished n leaking down into the fan inlet and dripping into the carpet and possibly ecu

127u.jpg

Jumped in to take girlfriend to work and smelt damp, passenger footwell is damp :( scuttle pannel looks ok no blockages and heater matrix thing not long replaced :( can't find out whats causing it :( no sunroof

Didn't leave the window open all night like i did? with it parked on the street in central sheffield im quite lucky its an old micra and nothing was missing, even left my Iphone in the car overnight o_O not at my best last night i think!!

Naa passenger windows never open lol the wife to be with her being skinny and no meat on body to keep her warm she gets cold easy, stolen works dehumidifier, it's sat in there now to dry it while I'm in work,

Hello mate, can't remember price of disks and green stuffs, but will find out and let you know, callipers have been sprayed in satin black, rear drums yet to be done, loads left to do on this car yet, ongoing as and when we get the time between other jobs.

View attachment 20314

Nice looking disc that, similar to my nav, did them in silver

picture068e.jpg

So thought id do the micra to match :D
img03651.jpg

Think I sourced the leak after ripping everything out when got home, when I press my finger against the nipple sticking out it drips quicker, tube and cannister are bone dry just the wee nipple what could it be?
9ed27ac3.jpg

Think I sourced the leak after ripping everything out when got home, when I press my finger against the nipple sticking out it drips quicker, tube and cannister are bone dry just the wee nipple what could it be?
9ed27ac3.jpg
Done mine today as i had exactly the same problem its water dripping in through the scuttle panel and dropping down into the blower. I had also previously sealed under there but needed more silicone to completely stop it. I used about half a tube of silicone to make sure and completely covered anywhere there was the slightest chance of water getting through. I think the little 'nipple' is just a locating peg as i took 2 of the nuts off (couldn't get to the third one) and pulled it gently down to release the trapped water in there.

you can always rent my arch rolling tool. it will do job like no other technique

Think i may have to mate, as my mallet and heatgun method today hasnt really worked, im shy of £35 tho tbh, thats how poor i am

WDID: decided it was time to make a start on making Charlie look moody :)

7215813936_6ba3c30cec.jpg

Forgot to take the actual picture with my phone so it's a photo of a photo :)

WDID? Snapped 2 sockets and 2 socket converters trying to undo the bolts in the turbo manifold...

And unvieled my new micra to MSC

hLI3u.jpg

Blog up soon!!

And wondering how to bore the inside of my wheels as nobody seems to be able to do it around my area! :mad:
Thinking halfords spacers may work though o_O
Honda Del Sol Alloys!

KWocx.jpg

Need some smaller profile tyres forem! But will completely recon em!

And this picture may not seem much, but from what i understand the micra was garaged for the last 19 years o_O?

Check out the condition of this underside under this thin layer of dirt/seal?

YdmTV.jpg

All the undersides red paint is intact, and where objects have hit the body, the cleanest metal i have ever seen lies there, full paint/underseal job is a priority on this beast!!

450 Quid and an apserlute minter, cant go wrong!
Except now, i have a driveshaft on its way out after the boot split :<.

Fun times eh!

Running the Corsa piston hybrid CG? What RPM will that big thing spool up at o_O

Someone needs to try master and make a K11 ST edition of our beloved beast :p

Although switching from an SC to a turbo at different levels of boost, sounds like a good challange for someone :p

WDID!:Aquired a driveshaft!! Now to learn to replace one :p

Back