what did you do to your micra today ?

share, share my friend.
He asked me how much I was looking for if I sold it and I said about 1200 - 1500, to which he looked shocked and said he'd give me 500 for it, although may stretch upto 1500 if I bought something there & then. When I told him it had very low mileage (only 25k) he looked confused and said a cars mileage doesn't effect its value :confused:

Went for a trip up the river :)

7EA20AC5-CCDC-432F-B210-BFD27330900F-9267-00000E2CCB156DC3.jpg

57CBFE09-4E5E-47CC-AB8F-8C7A870B5882-9267-00000E2CD83A2979.jpg

Haha that looks epic with a banana on it! can i ask how you sprayed your wheels mate? masking etc

Thanks mate :)
The wheels were in pretty good condition so i just lightly rubbed them down and sprayed the centers black. Then once it had dried, masked off the centers and tyres painted the edges with silver Smoothrite

Got very annoyed with the window mechanism... winding down the glue failed so had to push down on the top as i rolled it, and going up it randomly jammed the glass and the front lifter came off the mechanism entirely leaving me jamming it shut with whats left! Im starting to thing a whole new mechanism/door is in order as the whole deal is getting tatty and the speakers ripped too. that or one weekend open the whole door up and replace the mechanism hoping the next attempt at glue holds on! Grrrr stupid window! Will now be driving 200 miles to york later with the doorcard off in case i need to use the window at any point :confused:

you have to etch the glass eh joe, else the glue wont take (i use 80 grit paper :))

hmm, willl have a go, the other one has worked fine for ages though. my issue really is with the mechanism itself not the glass attaching, the front part of the slide bends outwards and doesnt want to hook to the window, and when it does hook on it jams so when you wind the window up the slide comes off and the window falls at 45 degrees :S may have to take the whole door apart and try to bend everything back to shape when ive next got time

the engine is rebuilt, and my god the insides are clean :D Will be cleaning down all the parts and painting today. Engine will be in hopefully by the afternoon.

wdid:walked out of my gfs house to my car seen a note on windcreen reading ''ive bumped your car, so sorry heres my number ......... ring me when you can'' she had hit my pass side door dented it in and its creased all the metal :(my poor baby....

Hit a cats eye overtaking a cyclist and ripped my exhaust away from manifold....

Spend half hour laying on the ground in the pouring rain in a tee shirt fixing it. Waaaaaaaahhhhh.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

wdid:walked out of my gfs house to my car seen a note on windcreen reading ''ive bumped your car, so sorry heres my number ......... ring me when you can'' she had hit my pass side door dented it in and its creased all the metal :(my poor baby....
just be greatful they were nice enough to be honest and tell you. Rare are those people!

yesterday, i forget to put oil filter in my micra. today, i took this oil out then put new oil filter. i put this oil back in then took a spin around. my car's engine is running smooth and quiet. Still i need to replace new front panel, lower cross member and new full exhaust system.

Just had a heart pumping moment.! Noticed a big lump in the middle of the road. Gulp!! It was soft mud!! Pheewww.

Today I'm doing a washer pump replacement, seem to be going through a lot on the micras I have owned ..

Putting the micra back to a standard height today for welding and such next week, just a slight noobish question tho.. on the original micra springs? are the rears different to the fronts? they all look the same unless there labled somewhere

Putting the micra back to a standard height today for welding and such next week, just a slight noobish question tho.. on the original micra springs? are the rears different to the fronts? they all look the same unless there labled somewhere
the rears are a bigger dia aint they mate

Well today i put my standard shocks and rear springs back in and raised the coils at the front slightly, hope MOT friendly and as having some work done next week could be easier for welding at the front of the car etc :)

In the clouds :D

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to raise the car up at the front a tiny bit.

Currently have about 10mm between my exhaust box, rollbar, tow things and the road. Even if the road has a slight camber where lorries drive, I have to drive right over almost on the white line before the underside eats tarmac.

Already ripped my exhaust off once by hitting a cats eye. Not fun anymore.

Looks like I'm going to have to raise the car up at the front a tiny bit.

Currently have about 10mm between my exhaust box, rollbar, tow things and the road. Even if the road has a slight camber where lorries drive, I have to drive right over almost on the white line before the underside eats tarmac.

Already ripped my exhaust off once by hitting a cats eye. Not fun anymore.
listen to your girlfriend and me, we know best!

Back