what did you do to your micra today ?

I went out again and cut one and half of the front. I would't sleep with opposite rake like this.
I would like to get some corsa coilovers in the future and maybe lower it another inch or so.
bfe519f8.jpg

e893b84f.jpg

bef8ad49.jpg

37f4a635.jpg

Thank you

well today i brought my front break pads as iv noticed theres about a mill left on what iv got now lol and looked for some alloys but so many about and not enuff money to buy lol

Sorted out my insurance finally.. got an extension on my MOT... first good drive since january :D
Hopefully everything is in order to make the mods I want to make before August

fighing the tokyo tin worm or should that be sunderland steel bug

god bless kilrust

also painted the tailgate spoiler satin black as the paint was coming off

micra005-1-1.jpg

micra-1.jpg

goto get some spay paint made up to do the drivers sill now

micra004-1.jpg

Just driven back from Wigan cross-country and very bizarrely almost kept up with a VX220 and then got stuck behind a 350Z o_O.

Ordered a set of McGard security wheel bolts off eBay (yes, the Visia is THAT basic :D).

Yea they did. Right outside my house like. Id say they wer only about ten. But I still wanted to chin them lol.
McKenzie that is lookin sick man. I was goin buy then rims of a mate an he gave them away ! GAVE!!

to avoid he disapointment of the footy decided to do this
micra007.jpg

micra008.jpg

grill chormes and bonnet badge are being painted satin black
now should i lose the 16v badge got to get the paint to redo the sill

imweejay said:
Dude I think if I left my keys in the car the would his steal stuff out of it jus to annoy me lol

I'm always leaving my phone, keys and wallet in my car when ever I'm parked on my inlaws drive

to avoid he disapointment of the footy decided to do this
micra007.jpg

micra008.jpg

grill chormes and bonnet badge are being painted satin black
now should i lose the 16v badge got to get the paint to redo the sill

Nice, much cleaner than mine! Every time i wash it i got to my mates and he lives on a farm so it gets plastered in mud again! UNlucky with rust though, i seem to have avoided that so far with mine

Nice, much cleaner than mine! Every time i wash it i got to my mates and he lives on a farm so it gets plastered in mud again! UNlucky with rust though, i seem to have avoided that so far with mine
cheers only done the drivers side so far rust isnt that bad to be honest was only surface rust thought i would nip it in the bud

cheers only done the drivers side so far rust isnt that bad to be honest was only surface rust thought i would nip it in the bud

well if you can youll be sorted, mines got a big scratch down one side from a previous owner, main panel too so i cant swap it out, looks way worse than a rust repair!

put the grilles back in and test fitted the badge need some double sided trim tape to fit it

micra012.jpg

im going to try and get a set of cheep 2nd hand head lamps to blacken out dont want to bugger up the ones ive got though

I received my first Nissan Onyx alloy from eBay, 200 mile round trip to York tomorrow to pickup the other 3 :):

nissan_15_onyx.png

Back