what did you do to your micra today ?

image.jpg
Bit of spit 'n polish......

Used to be on here quite a bit a few years ago - some may remember some will not ha - until my Micra sort of died and i took it to my Uncle's farm for storage until i was ready to fix her back up , Now nearly 3 years later I've got her back and I'm slowly gonna bring her back to life for the Second time :rolleyes:!

So today, well technically yesterday I picked her up and today I got re-inspired about her :D

Used to be on here quite a bit a few years ago - some may remember some will not ha - until my Micra sort of died and i took it to my Uncle's farm for storage until i was ready to fix her back up , Now nearly 3 years later I've got her back and I'm slowly gonna bring her back to life for the Second time :rolleyes:!

So today, well technically yesterday I picked her up and today I got re-inspired about her :D

Might need a gallon of fresh petrol though.
What is she....1.4 sport (?) and welcome back.....I do remember you buddy.:)

Just bought a 2002 k11 1.0gx, any info on how to make it fast? I'd like to turbo her but I'm not too sure if that's the cheapest/most effective way of going about it. I am new to this and it will be my first project so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi mate please keep us informed on your progress with pics if poss!B-)

After work I fitted the Lava Red centre console looks good took the pic in low light so doesn't show it good! I will take a pic in daylight tomorrow and post it! B-)
1487792609209.jpg

The March my mate was going to give me had a front nearside argument with a granite wall! :'( But he called me and said I can have bits off her so I started with this ultra rare JDM centre console single cup holder! :) I am also having the frond door cards, power window armrests, rear boot lid and rear lights all for nothing! B-)

The March my mate was going to give me had a front nearside argument with a granite wall! :'( But he called me and said I can have bits off her so I started with this ultra rare JDM centre console single cup holder! :) I am also having the frond door cards, power window armrests, rear boot lid and rear lights all for nothing! B-)

1487792938475.jpg
1487792956313.jpg
1487792973773.jpg

Apparently not from what I've read? Try refitting your 1.0 throttle body. I've seen a few times on here people having problems when using a 1.3/1.4 tb on a 1.0 ecu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The throttle bodies are identical from cg10 to cga3. I'd check your temp sensor, 2 wire one as this can cause crappy start up and running issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Hatched a plan with Matt Humphris to develop a AP 4-pot setup which will fit under 13" wheels :cool:

I thought he'd already developed kits for certain types of cast 13" and 14" wheels? Maybe it never got off the ground...

Mine fit behind 13" wheels but they're not the kind of wheel that would last more than about 100yards on a rally stage :p

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Nothing is available off the shelf at the moment, hence the development. I am dropping off a wheel to Matt tonight so he can start working on the project.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Got my cambelt and waterpump done last weekend and I've just cleaned and re-oiled my K&N panel filter.