what did you do to your micra today ?

Put my new all blue headlights covers on, got another set as well.....for another colour eventually.
DSC_0095_zps8pc9lher.jpg

DSC_0096_zpsaorzjbbk.jpg

DSC_0097_zps9pz2pxs7.jpg

Quick question what does the stock Spring hold in foot pounds vs the lowering spings only ? I think stock is 100 foot pounds ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDIDT?

Tried to open IACV but noticed that the whole TB has to be opened in order to open it. Since don't have enough time today, I will do it on my off!

The engine light was due to a P130 error code. I hope its related to to IACV being stack as pollyp advised/suggested. If not I have to replace ...

Here is the video:

Regards

Started the prep work this weekend for Brands Stages next year, changed the power steering fluid this morning.

Then had to clear out the shed, as did a deal on 16 tyres, including 6 brand new Dunlop stage slicks, will be tight fitting them all in the 'tyre' shed.

Found a few things in the clear out, which are in the For Sale section.

WDIDT?

Tried to open IACV but noticed that the whole TB has to be opened in order to open it. Since don't have enough time today, I will do it on my off!

The engine light was due to a P130 error code. I hope its related to to IACV being stack as pollyp advised/suggested. If not I have to replace ...

Here is the video:

Regards

p130, O2 sensor prob getting old & sluggish responding. need to check it's response and prob replace

For the first time in 10 days took Steffi Cabriolet out for a long spin (she only comes out when it's dry) she is running so smoothly since I changed the electromagnetic brushes in her ncvt! :)
AndyB-)

Is there lenses available somewhere in the eBay or did you manufacture them by your own? Only used Lamin-X or cheap China films this far :)
Hello Ka00z. Got them on ebay. they come up very, very occasionally. Generally go for £20/40 mate, I'm after two more sets myself, its a waiting game buddy.
The film I got on Amazon, very good quality, and about £4 thereabouts, lots of colours as well.
Let me know if you bid on any, because I'll be the other bidder LOL

Help!! Need diameter size of k11 shifter rod ASAP! Can anyone help with measurements? Making a caveman-style wooden shifter nob for k11, dont know what size hole to driil :D
c5047b5fa882094bdfb55b76851a895d.jpg

How bout Ford Duratec lump. Can get a 1.6L, 1.8L or 2L pretty cheap and you can fit them into a MK2 Fiesta pretty easily so there is a good chance that it'd fit in a Micra. Plus because it's Ford you've got lots of tuning parts :)

How bout Ford Duratec lump. Can get a 1.6L, 1.8L or 2L pretty cheap and you can fit them into a MK2 Fiesta pretty easily so there is a good chance that it'd fit in a Micra. Plus because it's Ford you've got lots of tuning parts :)
Yeh that's good what's power on 2.0 fords ? And what engine management do they use ? Am thinking would Saab engine fit in Micra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh that's good what's power on 2.0 fords ? And what engine management do they use ? Am thinking would Saab engine fit in Micra

To be honest Azzydot. I don't really have a clue, but it might be worth having a look on the Fiesta forums at what the Fez guys do with there swaps as it might be useful to you :)

Back