what did you do to your micra today ?

cbd8ef5d3d00a6aa8350461cb17178d8.jpg

Washed and polished her, looking shiny now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manifold, downpipe and midpipe back from Zircotec. All installed with new nuts and washers.

Under bonnet temps noticeably reduced after a test run.

Next up: Engine bay work to make room for new filter feed, relocate radiator expansion tank and remember my camera...

broke down! this time not because i ran out of fuel! my clutch is being weird i think, no idea, all i know is im gonna go to my brother and launch money in his face to fix it before players!

Need help...
Do dizzy doors fit onto a coilpack engined car? I know the bumpers/wings are different but wondering if the doors are the same. ASAP would be a good

Adjusted my handbrake as I like it to just have one click. Also sorted out my engine warning light coming on and off intermittently showing code 0420. Turned out that you need that plastic (what can only be described as a chip cutter) in the top of the throttle body.

Also sorted out my engine warning light coming on and off intermittently showing code 0420. Turned out that you need that plastic (what can only be described as a chip cutter) in the top of the throttle body.
was it effecting the fueltrim without that grille ?

was it effecting the fueltrim without that grille ?
Never checked the fuel trim Frank. If i drove the car round town and short journeys the warning light used to go off. It always came back after around 40 motorway miles. The code is is for an inefficient cat, so I just assumed faulty second Lambda or the cat itself. Lesson learned eh.

Yesterday.... got new screen fitted, cleaned up lots of bit hidden by the screen and panels. Found out the t-pull cables has rusted in, so got that to sort but better now than on an event, painted the bits of roll cage in AJ4 which i was never able to do when the cage was fitted due to the screen being in the way, fitted new 100w/80 H4's, and wondered lots about how to finish off putting the dash back together...

Oh and this came through today :)

BxUi1wMIUAEU0-g.jpg:large

And confirmation that we are doing the WRGB Media day alongside the WRC teams...... :)

Couldn't find an actual thread for this but spotted a micra on my way home yesterday, think it was the A40, but may have been A45. Really low parked in a layby, looked sweet as hell and wondered if it was a member :)

Fixed my headlights so both now work.....took a while changing h4 connectors and opening up the switch but got it done in the end

BD898999-F080-4E1D-A4E5-F89056CEF9C5_zpszpysoe9m.jpg

Then set about taking my steering wheel off but I hit a snag with not having a big enough torx bit. Anyone know what size is required?

WDIDT ? found out why this TD04 has never spun freely even when i fitted it last august :confused: and has slowly got worse.
coked up with carbon and rubbing against the turbine aint it ! nice and free now tho :)

P9150115.JPG

Back