what did you do to your micra today ?

ordered the tyres for the 17`s to be fitted on wed
looked at the 35mm springs to be fitted to the back wishing they were colovers
and took a very close look at the throttle pedal wondering how hard it would be to convert to a cable throttle :)

a productive day i think

Watched the Royal Wedding (well, someone had to) and then went and fitted remote central locking. Have posted a Guide.

Also fitted xenon 55w brighter bulbs to the front - very white compared to the standard bulb.

Jeff

Got a roof for my new K11 project:

IMG0037A.jpg

IMG0038A.jpg

IMG0040A.jpg

IMG0041A.jpg

touched up about a million stone chips ............then moved on to the scratches ................seemed to take forever and still not done :down:

I changed the oil, Filter and plugs today.............. wow what a difference, much more free reving! It obviously needed it lol.

well yesterday i swapped out the 50mm back springs for some 35mm ones because the back end was scraping on speed humps then today i had tyres put on the 17`s and fitted them fueled it up washed it an went for a quick photoshoot in the countryside pics will be up tomorrow but i couldn`t go anymore agressive on the fitment :D

After 10 days of driving other cars I finally got to drive my RAW. Did 250 miles to visit friends and loved every bit of the journey. I've missed my Micra soo much :laugh:

fully washed her and gave a good t-cut and polish to most
tomorrow is finish sticker removal, bump strip removal finish polishing and order some new plugs, oil filter & fuel filter (air filter is fully clean....for some reason its a green coloured filter???)
then sort out with bleasdale for me to come pick up skirts and mouth grill :D

Today I eliminated my rubbing problem by making a bump stop extension to clip on to the shock shaft. (a couple of round plastic spacer thing found in the store room with a slot cut so they can be opened up just enough to clip round the shaft.

Remember kids, dont cut down yer bump stops :grinning:

Yesterday I machined up some flanges, that ill weld in the middle of the rear axle for adjustment of camber and toe. Today I will weld them in :)

First though I have to make the 3 mile journey to my dads, in 2nd gear, because I forgot the gearlinkage was only tacked together and it broke as I pulled up at my house last night lol :)

Just started doing my K12 sparkplug change. Got the engine cover off and it starts peeing down grr.

Took it for a spin. Im defo ripping out that second cat, ruins the noise and pops. So does the mani cat but i need that fo mots. grr unless i can get a full pipe on the net? link me as i canna find out. :glare:

went shopping, chucked £15 in and got 11l of fuel fwn
whilst boot was open i adjusted those metal things that stop the rear shelf bouncing about :grinning: had a quiter drive home.

attempted to wire up sr dials to ecu, failed even using sebs guide and resorted to using dizzy wire again :(
filled her up to the brim, had a good blast down M60 on my way home and was laughing at 70MPH revs 4k and at 80MPH revs around 4.2-3k
just bought a new Edge ED7800 amp, wiring kit and some new component speakers....fitting will take place tuesday then it will be banging :D

Today, my wee car was on display, along with the hamilton classics club :) Was a pretty rotten day for a car show though, not only was it windy it peed with rain most of the day :(
Still a pretty good turn out though (Y)

Was good up untill the point of leaving :down: not only was my feet soaking because i forgot my wellies :down: the car got stuck in the mud :doh: so after being pushed out i managed to cover my wee white shiny car top to bottom in mud :doh::blush::down: Thankfully hubster was there with the detailing van to wash it all as soon as i got out of the park :laugh::laugh:

*not sure if anyone managed to get pics *well i hope they didnt :laugh:* but if they did i will share them with you lol*

Fitted my HEL braided stainless front brake hoses and my new plates :grinning:.

Back