what did you do to your micra today ?

Yes unfortunate :( Micrapro and I have had very little time recently the cars have taken a back seat and weve not been as active on the club as you've probably noticed :(
However this isn't a bad thing as we've just bought our first house together :) last bit of solicitor work and should be pottering in our very own garage in about two weeks :D x
Yeyyyy!!

Welcome to the home owners club!! I joined about 6 month ago.

wish i could afford my own place i living between my mams and gfs :/
You're still young mate and you're doing well already.

Anyway, you should have an easier time than us buying a house. What with all the first time buyer schemes and what not going into full effect next week

Bloody autocorrect. I meant next year, sorry @clodo haha

Was gutted when we had to buy the house. Had to put a 15% deposit down.

To bring it back to micras... My mortgage and bills are ruining my progress.

Just incase anyone was wondering why I post loads but barely mod, that why haha

There is a benefit to my age - bought my first house for £7,000 traded up, then down over 30 years and bought my last place for cash!!!!! then retired - until I got bored, and now work 2hrs a day. :) then I take my doggies out.
My generation had the best of the property market.

How is that a good thing
Vw's are awesome didnt you know andy?? :p

Actually theyre one of the things ive been avoiding in my googling today...
Ive pretty much decided i want a new(probably older), better(most likely needing more work), and distinctly more sideways oriented(until i roll it) car. So what ive done today is convince myself i can spend saved up money thats meant to be for emergencies and important stuff on buying myself a drifty present cause i managed to get a job :). Lets just hope i dont get fired....

Vw's are awesome didnt you know andy?? :p

Actually theyre one of the things ive been avoiding in my googling today...
Ive pretty much decided i want a new(probably older), better(most likely needing more work), and distinctly more sideways oriented(until i roll it) car. So what ive done today is convince myself i can spend saved up money thats meant to be for emergencies and important stuff on buying myself a drifty present cause i managed to get a job :). Lets just hope i dont get fired....
Just take the tyres off your rear rims. It'll be fine, honest ;)

GTA says so anyway

Clodo

Club Member
Ooft. Hope the interest rates are good then.

Full house ready to move into or refurb jobby?

3 bedroom, semi detatched, private area, two bathrooms, conservatory, big kitchen dinner, big lounge and a garage :) we can move straight in however it needs a few bits and a splash of paint :) x

3 bedroom, semi detatched, private area, two bathrooms, conservatory, big kitchen dinner, big lounge and a garage :) we can move straight in however it needs a few bits and a splash of paint :) x

Whatttt? That sounds lovely! We've just got a 2bd semi with a double drive, gardens etc

Well apointed new build from 2002 but more importantly probably the safest street in my town. So no need to worry about the car being on the drive. I would reallllllly like a garage but I can wait a few more years for that.

And a couple of purple walls for the Mrs. Haha
In my sixty second year - ouch.

I really hope you can provide some much needed wisdom to the forum then haha :p

Clodo

Club Member
Thankyou :) what'd ya mean just? Teehee :p yeah that is the most important thing being in a nice area :) well tbh I reckon tom and I will be having a battle to the death over space in the garage :p

I am also guilty for wanting purple walls :( x

Whatttt? That sounds lovely! We've just got a 2bd semi with a double drive, gardens etc

Well apointed new build from 2002 but more importantly probably the safest street in my town. So no need to worry about the car being on the drive. I would reallllllly like a garage but I can wait a few more years for that.

And a couple of purple walls for the Mrs. Haha

I really hope you can provide some much needed wisdom to the forum then haha :p
Safest street in town ???? I regularly don't lock my vehicles, and would fully expect them to be there a month later. Burglaries ! last one mmmm, can't remember, where I live - never had one in 11 years, violent crime ... a few fisticuff alcohol fuelled Friday/Saturday nighters - not a lot. Won't be moving anywhere soon :)
Words of wisdom - don't put your foot down on a road you don't know, and never on one with a lot of junctions, its not you ... its the idiot coming the other way. Enjoy, and survive your youth.

ghetto induction y0

(max will have a heart attack if he saw how dirty it is)
IMG_3223.jpg

Clodo

Club Member
Guess I can let you off if its not alcohol related haha
Get well soon...
Im going to make myself ill right now by washing my car in the dark and catching my death :D

Oii! Don't you go out now Mr! Don't want you with man flu :rolleyes: Leave it till tomorrow and well wash them both :)