what did you do to your micra today ?

DSC08293-Copy.jpg

Washed and polished after a trip to Wales and back, no problems whatsoever :grinning:

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
flipped some 5.5J x 13 et-6 dub wheels :grinning: they look like the old pug gti alloys eh
i,m developing a markbognor-esque wheel obsession eh :eek:

Attachments

• SDC13051.JPG
    SDC13051.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 666

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Today I went nuts because of one nut :)
Had to replace the near side wishbone for NCT(MOT) check. Couldn't unscrew the nut that holds the wishbone to the... drummy thing :) and had to call uncle Saw for help. Then didn't have N19 nut so used a spare one from old wheels. The guy who did the tracking later on had a big laugh, so did I lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well not today but sunday.
drove 420 miles on 1 tank!
light on, filled up... drove 420 miles, needle dropped below the line but the light isnt on yet. so should have another 30-40 miles in her too.... come on 1275!!

re-soldered the throttle body, re connected the lambda sensor and fitted a new dizzy with cap rotor arm and leads. re gapped plugs and re timed ignition......... has absolutely no power at all now (used to light em up in third) but its economical

stripped the roll cage out of her and might start to take out all the other goodies... (hint hint) ie, flocked dash, nismo guages, sr wheels, brand new brakes all round, shell has new sills, new brake pipes, takata harness, momo harness, pulsar billet short shifter, snapp off steering wheel, boost guage, gt28-60 RS turbo (brand spankers) noddie spec hks copy turbo manifold in stainless steel, oil lines, v band adapter from the U.S., 3" down pipe elbow, brand new doors with bonded in plastic windows, trs tow strap in green, new lambda sensor, new cat, new catback, new and ULTRA RARE Blitz backbox in stainless and anything else i can remember to take off it before it goes to the scrapper...:down::down::down::down:
cant believe im doing this,
it passed its mot last month with 0 advisories.....

joshbl

Site Supporter
You know when you get blocked in a parking space and the only way out is over a grass verge and you greatly overestimate the ride height of your vehicle..... Yea I hate when that happens..

Attachments

• 324116_10150402681958609_692498608_8279936_2051074859_o.jpg
    324116_10150402681958609_692498608_8279936_2051074859_o.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 552
I've just brought my spare set of suspension home ready to chop the coils tomorrow and fit it to the car, I've also booked a date to drop the 1.3 in next week.

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
how much you charge to flip steels Frank?

today i had to check the paint chips for my bumper to get painted tomorrow yey, mot on the 30th, vic test next month, on the road, cant wait

chopped 2 coils off the front and 1 off the back, fitted the nissan wheel arches, fitted the interior boot and fuel lock release mechanism and picked up the chequer plate stuff for the roof.

tommorow's plan: fitting the roof vinyl and hopefully picking up a roof rack.

Today, I just swapped out my factory seat belt receptor with the S15 Silvia transplant sport seats in my 5 door hatchback K11 March so my seat belts would work.

A week ago today, I installed a transplanted factory 33 Skyline Momo sport steering wheel into my K11.

2 weeks ago today, I installed a set of 15 inch aluminum alloy Taiwanese BBS' with Semperit 195/45/15 VR tires on the K11.

3 weeks ago today, I installed a set of Apollo height adjustable coilovers on the K11.

It's riding sweet & low nowadays and corners like on a table top with rails.

Thanks for looking~!

three.jpg

peposhi

Today, I just swapped out my factory seat belt receptor with the S15 Silvia transplant sport seats in my 5 door hatchback K11 March so my seat belts would work.

A week ago today, I installed a transplanted factory 33 Skyline Momo sport steering wheel into my K11.

2 weeks ago today, I installed a set of 15 inch aluminum alloy Taiwanese BBS' with Semperit 195/45/15 VR tires on the K11.

3 weeks ago today, I installed a set of Apollo height adjustable coilovers on the K11.

It's riding sweet & low nowadays and corners like on a table top with rails.

Thanks for looking~!

three.jpg

That's an interesting rear light. Can you post some more pics from the back, mate?

That's an interesting rear light. Can you post some more pics from the back, mate?

Thanks for your comments & interest. I appreciate that .. I will get some more shots of my car from the back, as well as the goodies I recently put in.

For now, here is the light in question. Nothing too tricky. Just the factory OEM tail lights for "big eyed" or "Hello Kitty" edition of March K11 in Taiwan, aka. the first face-lifted version starting in '99 to '03, before the 2nd face-lift K11C (aka. Super Micra with LED tail lights).

c61797838-ac-1226xf3x0600x0450-m.jpg

The light is listed on Yahoo Auctions Taiwan here:
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c61797838?u=Y8920929655

peposhi

Thanks for your comments & interest. I appreciate that .. I will get some more shots of my car from the back, as well as the goodies I recently put in.

For now, here is the light in question. Nothing too tricky. Just the factory OEM tail lights for "big eyed" or "Hello Kitty" edition of March K11 in Taiwan, aka. the first face-lifted version starting in '99 to '03, before the 2nd face-lift K11C (aka. Super Micra with LED tail lights).

c61797838-ac-1226xf3x0600x0450-m.jpg

The light is listed on Yahoo Auctions Taiwan here:
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c61797838?u=Y8920929655

I found them yesterday by chance while looking for other stuff :) :

http://jdmautolights.com/tail-lights-micramarch-c-213_215_237.html?osCsid=5910c361baca934871563b64ce3d1ed8

Tha anyway (Y)(Y)

Not really done to my micra.....

finished repairing the bucket seats, worst of the tears have been stitched up and the foam has been replaced with thicker stuff :grinning:

Just need to vacuum the dog hairs off them and get a new harness plastic thingy :grinning:

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
haha would love to see this! essentially low enough boost so that a remap isnt needed but instead a getto method

aye will, we know how to force the stock ecu into an A/F/R of 12.5:1 with the push of a small button eh :grinning: (arrowed) only needed for 4th and 5th gear

Attachments

• SDC11788.JPG
    SDC11788.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 343

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Dont think you'll have probs frank :)

Im pretty sure a very low cost setup is possible...nearly tried this myself, but couldnt get my hands on a borrowed micra lol.

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
What button? You lost me :(

So what's the plan?

cg13 pistons in Cg10 block
Cg13 box + clutch

What injectors, tb, afm ect ect?

Turbo is still on my mind lol

a button on my gearstick that disabled the coolant temp sensor on that 3rd dyno run kev (tho you could fit it to the throttle @ WOT i guess)
the other 2 runs shows the ecu trying to keep it in closed loop, but going dangerously lean at times :eek:
and the plan is 1.0 pistons and 2 x head gaskets for 10.5:1 C/R, and this little T15 with no I/C.
should give me the lagless grunt of an SR20, but without the weight penalty :cool:

a button on my gearstick that disabled the coolant temp sensor on that 3rd dyno run kev (tho you could fit it to the throttle @ WOT i guess)
the other 2 runs shows the ecu trying to keep it in closed loop, but going dangerously lean at times :eek:
and the plan is 1.0 pistons and 2 x head gaskets for 10.5:1 C/R, and this little T15 with no I/C.
should give me the lagless grunt of an SR20, but without the weight penalty :cool:

How's that work then?

Does ecu go into cold start mode or something?

Wish id known before cose I could have tried at the rollers as mine was also getting seriously lean :(

Have you thought about small superchargers?