what did you do to your micra today ?

WDIDT? This :)

xLqGfm8.jpg

OOiuU1E.jpg

WDIDT: nearly blew up Mildred :O
Ok might be exaggerating slightly... :oops:

Just drove home from work and half way home she was making an horrendous noise I can't even explain it but it sounded like it was coming from the engine bay, gear box and exhaust. Like she was very soon going to go bang :/ managed to get her home but the entire car was shaking violently :confused: and the clutch pedal was vibrating too? Is my clutch about to go bang?
And ideas?
Chloe
X

WDIDT: nearly blew up Mildred :O
Ok might be exaggerating slightly... :oops:

Just drove home from work and half way home she was making an horrendous noise I can't even explain it but it sounded like it was coming from the engine bay, gear box and exhaust. Like she was very soon going to go bang :/ managed to get her home but the entire car was shaking violently :confused: and the clutch pedal was vibrating too? Is my clutch about to go bang?
And ideas?
Chloe
X
Sounds lovely... off tomo so will pop down for a look and listen.

My poor ickle Mildred :( think I've broke her :'( she sounds like a tank it was strange as she was fine then I changed gear and well you should of heard her :(

Agent Sm1th... a question. I bought a packet of those blue LED's, no instructions how to fit them !!!!! I ain't a bright spark(y) how easy is it to fit them???? and I mean easy peasy - cheers. They look real smart...cheers.:)

WDID: cleaned it inside and out, polished it my gf mam polished all the windows for me lol, removed the rear windows and seals and cleaned the window seals best i could looked green and mouldy :s

Had to mess with my tyres, was veering to the left. Running at recommended 29 front and 33 rear. Want to keep my high MPG, is it worth bumping them up? Car's completely stock

Nah its the LPT model, so only a gt1549, same as what i got already, dont need the turbo, just boost pipes as they will fit for what i am going with :)
I think frank used a gt1549 on his when I drove it, spooled in no time! It died though :( you never know he might want it!

WDID?

Not done it yet, but going to grab a few photos so I can get a good comparison for before modding and after :) , so ill post a few up later tonight, nothing spectacular as still stock :p :D

Rebuilt rear n/s brake cylinder, removed tie rod from rack pending replacement, replaced number plate bulbs.
All I need to do for MOT now is a 1"x2" patch welded to back of n/s sill, headlight aiming and a new tie rod.

Got out the SuperS front seats I've had laid up for the last 3years and put them to good use in the GX. Forgot how sporty they are compared to stock seats.

Just a heads up the the chrome grills are a slightly different shape when they went to the final design to K11c (is it?)

Found out the hard way haha.

Picked up these
$(KGrHqNHJEoFD0M5ifM(BQ99QPU2Yg~~60_12.JPG

Instead of:

$(KGrHqF,!lEFGol3d0oIBRrTuRU60w~~60_12.JPG

Back