What can i do for more go kart feeling?

Hi All,

Do i have power steering? Can i disable it?
What else i can do?
Thanks in advance
2000 K11 1.4 Sport
Serkan

you’ve already got some solid advice from Jack and Maarten. This is what I can say from my experience:

If you’re on the stock wheels, I definitely recommend 165/60/14 Toyo Proxes CF2 on the fronts. They are amazing tyres and really improve the handling.

Secondly, if your on a tight budget, then I recommend 35mm lowering springs all around, they help to eliminate a lot of body roll. If your on a bigger budget, then go for some proper coilovers.

Lastly, just to make the car feel more direct and fun to drive, I recommend a Nissan pulsar short shifter kit (from eBay) as this makes the gear changes much more quicker and some reinforced engine mounts - HardRace is usually the company for the engine mounts.

These mods will make the car much more better to drive and more like a go kart. If you want to make the car quicker as well, you can put the 1.0 gearbox and 1.0 flywheel in as this noticeably improves acceleration.

you’ve already got some solid advice from Jack and Maarten. This is what I can say from my experience:

If you’re on the stock wheels, I definitely recommend 165/60/14 Toyo Proxes CF2 on the fronts. They are amazing tyres and really improve the handling.

Secondly, if your on a tight budget, then I recommend 35mm lowering springs all around, they help to eliminate a lot of body roll. If your on a bigger budget, then go for some proper coilovers.

Lastly, just to make the car feel more direct and fun to drive, I recommend a Nissan pulsar short shifter kit (from eBay) as this makes the gear changes much more quicker and some reinforced engine mounts - HardRace is usually the company for the engine mounts.

These mods will make the car much more better to drive and more like a go kart. If you want to make the car quicker as well, you can put the 1.0 gearbox and 1.0 flywheel in as this noticeably improves acceleration.
Are you talking about this one?

Are you talking about this one?

Yes that one.

Also, if your car doesn't have a front anti roll bar fitted, then get one.
That made a HUGE difference to my handling recently.

Back