What can i do about this???

Here is the problem, you know everyone gets the bits of plastic to go around the radio and all that well the owner before me thougth that it would be a good idea to get plastic that looks like wood, i personally hate the thing but is there something that i can do to it to make it look better.

Or even if you want it OFFER!

take a look at it
PhotoView.jsp

thanks

Grant

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
take it off?

is it one of them stickers or actual plastic?

if you can't take it off just gat another surround from a scrap yard and fit that. its only about 5 screws to remove it iirc

OP
OP
G
its stuck on but i dont know what. do you recon you can sand it down abit a i could pain it black to match car?

its the plastic one.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
defo sand it down, do it black. people have done this many times on here... just wait to see if anyone wants it first!!!...

OP
OP
G
on thanks mate. have you seen any of them that have been painted. i just dont want it to look SWEAR EVADING IS NOT BIG OR CLEVER

W

waj1234

Grant said:
on thanks mate. have you seen any of them that have been painted. i just dont want it to look edited.

I cant see it being worse than that.

You could be sick on it after a large donner and it would look better to be honest! o_O

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
it looks like one of those self adhesive jobbies. should come off if you warm it up with a hair dryer

S

Shark3y

Grant said:
oi thats on my car lol

not ripping on your car man but wow, didnt you look at it and think what was the last owner thinking of ,lol if its proving too hard to repaint or sand down then i would just go to a scrappers ...easier and quicker

OP
OP
G
i did but then i just like swiched off and gave it no attention. then i looked at some other peoples cars and then i realised how bad it was lol.

S

Shark3y

Grant said:
i did but then i just like swiched off and gave it no attention. then i looked at some other peoples cars and then i realised how bad it was lol.

hahaha, so what are you thinking of doing are you going to [ paint / spray it ] !? what colour is your car i surgest you get a matching colour to that or maybe a bit darker and colour code?!..

Shark3y...

OP
OP
G
i think i might get if off today and sand it down. im thinking of spraying it black because that the colour of my car.

Grant