What are you taking to JAE

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Just thought i'd chuck a quick list together of things to take to JAE, just incase people forget things or need time to buy stuff!

Tent & Camping

Tent
Gas Stove, Regulator & Gas
Air Bed / Sleeping Bag / Sheet / Duvet!
Ground Sheet
Bottle Opener (essential)
Tent locks
Pegs
Mallet (or a car jack)

Electrical

Inverter
Phone Charger
Air Pump
Camera Charger
Camera & Media

Food & Drink

Onsite food vans cost a fortune so local tesco about 3 miles down the road. It's huge aswell!

Misc

Car Cleaning Stuff
Sponges & Cloths
JAE Tickets

Im sure i had a car full of crap last year but cant remember what!! Anyone else got anything to add to the list!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol!! how did i forget those!!

Just remembered Car cleaning gear too. I'l add those to the list :)

mike

I love Ed!!!!
tent
ticket
clothes
15kg of charcoal
stuff to aid the cooking process
stuff to clean the car with
chairs

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Sunscreen
sunglasses
bikini
flip flops

and

wellies
waterproofs
jumpers
umbrella

Oh, and don't forget your Driving licence's and ID people. U never know :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If people could bring chairs with them where they can, that would be a great help.

The blue ones I had last year got destroyed and the other one I have isn't in great condition either. I've had no time to get replacements, such a shame this year's JAE I'm having to rush to organise it in the final week.

but that's what you get for being on 2-3 months of 6 day working weeks :S

Kev

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Only think I will be able to make it for a day (if that, depends on the car :() so I won't be taking much (for a change).

Ems

Ex. Club Member
We've got chairs Kev, and i'm sure James and a few others had some last year too :)

Im scared lol i havent been to anything like this before or driven that far either lmao only been on the road 2 months :O

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Lol, you'll be fine, and it'll def be worth the hassle!! Just drive sensibly, and try to ignore other modified cars or micras, as this will distract you too much being a new driver :)

See you there :p

You will indeed :D cant wait lol im starting to get excited now lol im going to be climbing the walls in work on thursday

sparkie

aka WELLY
Lol, you'll be fine, and it'll def be worth the hassle!! Just drive sensibly, and try to ignore other modified cars or micras, as this will distract you too much being a new driver :)

See you there :p

espiecal blue micras with tinted windows.
oh as long as you got acholol nothing else matters.

Damn i might not have my drivin licence coz i need to send it off so the Dvlasheesh can put my points on from that speedin fine :( and my passport is like 10 years old Noooooo :(

OMG i need to buy a tent LoL Aldi tomorrow dinnertime, Ohh no i cant because my new wheels will need to be collected Arghh to much to doo :p Help!!!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I dont see why you will need any forms of ID to enter the showground! If your in a modified micra, that's probably good enough. Advanced tickets would help aswell lol

Ems

Ex. Club Member
In the showground yes. But what if they go to the bar? Or get pulled just before they get to JAE!! You know how the police like to crawl round these shows!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Then you'l have 7 days to produce your documents just like normal.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
Sunscreen
sunglasses
bikini
flip flops

and

wellies
waterproofs
jumpers
umbrella

Oh, and don't forget your Driving licence's and ID people. U never know :)

should be a laugh....haha :love: :love:

im taking, my tent, a sleeping bag, my car, me (obviously), my helmet (cos it looks good on the dash. (ask alan_arnold and james..hehe) and also when we go for a rock on down the tesco's.), lots of money for bits (mainly graphics to finish my car off on the saturday ready for the sunday..haha..)

maybe a chair.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I doubt i'll be in summer gear with the forcast!!

But yeah, everyone get their bums to a large tesco store as the fold up chairs are £4.95 :D

sparkie

aka WELLY
or asda have chairs for £3.50 i think.
there normal at/near the entrance to the store.
aka the bit you go flying past to get to the beer quicker.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
remember people police in peterborough are #### hot when it comes to shows around here, i can name a few under cover cars

bmw black reg ej06
nissan primera p12 hj04
ford mondeo silver st2000

thats only 3 of the many they have! so i wouldnt bother speeding about this weekend, also there is alot of roadworks going on at night time in peterborough

i know of a big local club cruise on saturday night which everyone from all over is welcome to come, let me know if anyone is interested and i'll post up some info on it, would be good to see a few more micras cruising about boro this weekend