What are you listening to?

Absolutely no shame in a bit of Huey Lewis!

Agreed!...hence guilty pleasure...for some ;)

Why don't they make tunes like they did in the 80's?
...they're all "Let's get drunk and screw some people over" now :rolleyes: ....no-one knows how to just par-tay anymore! :p

Gah!....just found this...reminded me of childhood road trips to see my dads side of the family down in the west country...
2 hours sat on uncomfortable Metro seats in the back of dads hand built Dutton Sierra to a soudtrack of Genesis, Phil Collins, Kraftwerk, Peter Gabriel and utter lege...Jean Michel Jarre :p

Now that guy knows how to put on a show ;)

ETA: better known tracks at 30:27 and 49:21...ish :D

ETA2: 38:19 tune!

This came on the tv today, and i've listened to it several times since..
I don't know what it is, but something about the news reader and the way he turns to the beat makes me laugh every time :p

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
http://soundcloud.com/dotcatdotcat/daft-punk-get-lucky-good
french_flag.jpeg

:cool: (for once!)

Please remember I'm old and so do not understand all this 'modern' music. I find it all a bit odd and, I think, why the World is in a mess :). That and the French ;).

This thread's been quiet, too quiet :p

Skipping through my MP3 playlists last night and hit a classic...or 2

I had this film on VHS... :D

...and a bit of classical "The Prayer"
There are a few verisons of this... BGT winner Jai Mcdowell put one on his album for example, unfortunatly the girl isn't that great...not terrible just... :(
also found other versions including the original by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli ,
plus Charlotte Church and Josh Groban and Britains got talent's Jonathan and Charlotte

but Ryandan just do it better...chills...everytime :p

admittedly not for everyone but... meh...I like it ^_^

OP
OP
McMicra
Haha,

Been listening to a lot of Extreme -

Dream Theater, Old School Greenday Dookie Album.

and if you can guess what game this was in without looking at the comments you get a cookie.

Uuuurrrmmmmm o_O

I have no idea! Forza 2?.....NFS: Most wanted? :p...Underground?...Need for speed, the curse of the sequel part 8? LOL

^Nice....but I Love me some....classic Green Day :p

Gosh love that song...those were the days...I was just 8 when I fell in love with Billie Joe... :p

Interesting fact:...this music video was actually filmed in Black and white and the colour added later on :p

Loving this one...

...saw her on Later with Jools Holland and Late night with Jimmy Fallon, gotta love Tivo :p
....excellent both times by the way ;)