What are you listening to?

Well im bored out my skull so though it be cool to get a thread where people post up which song they are listening to or enjoy alot, try to broaden music taste ect

Anything but bieber/minaj allowed Fire Away!

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Bar Magadeath and having heard of the Alkaline Trio I haven't got a clue whats going on in this thread! I'm currently "listening" to Charlie and Lola. It's what we do just before bed time.

Here's a few I remember media player picking this morning...

OP
OP
McMicra
Megadeth arnt screamo :), its thrash metal

Im into my metal/rock from 80's

Iron Maidne ect and some Serj Tankain ( lets see if anyone knows who it is without googling)

One of my favourite films provided me with the song I use to adjust the settings on my K12's stereo system LOL...
Just pop in the disc and adjust the balance, bass, treble and fade until my hairs stand on end ^_^

...Sounds like she's on the back seat :p

One of my favourite films provided me with the song I use to adjust the settings on my K12's stereo system LOL...
Just pop in the disc and adjust the balance, bass, treble and fade until my hairs stand on end ^_^

...Sounds like she's on the back seat :p

One of the best films EVER!!! Loooooooooove this song! :D

One of the best films EVER!!! Loooooooooove this song! :D
Not theeeee best film ever...it shares one of the actors from HoFD though... Andy Lau
If you haven't seen it...you haven't lived... "Fulltime killer" 2 assassins, a girl and a collection of snoopy's, what more do you need? ^_^

ETA: I think we'll need another thread for best film ever sometime! LOL

Not theeeee best film ever...it shares one of the actors from HoFD though... Andy Lau
If you haven't seen it...you haven't lived... "Fulltime killer" 2 assassins, a girl and a collection of snoopy's, what more do you need? ^_^
Ok, if we're onto films, 'The Killer' starring Chow Yun Fat :D Awesome and can't forget 'The Crow' with Brandon Lee, both with some good tunes too

Agreed fantastic singer

I think on his own he is more free to experiment and his solo stuff isn't as...harsh...maybe?... as some of SOAD's ...older stuff especially.
I guess a lot of SOAD fans are more hardcore and hate it when the "lead" breaks away to do their own thing...

I really need to get his solo stuff for my good ol' cd player LOL

OP
OP
McMicra
I think on his own he is more free to experiment and his solo stuff isn't as...harsh...maybe?... as some of SOAD's ...older stuff especially.
I guess a lot of SOAD fans are more hardcore and hate it when the "lead" breaks away to do their own thing...

I really need to get his solo stuff for my good ol' cd player LOL

His songs solo have more meaning i think

Video gets me right in the feels =[

^not as horrendous as a lot of "Dub" I've been subjected to in the past ;)

ETA: I've got a pretty eclectic taste
mostly rock...but some pop...ish, bit of classical...the occasional folk track...touch of club... etc :p