what are people doing at the weekend

james betley

Ex. Club Member
This weekend i am off to a kit car show at newark showground is anyone going to it or not it is a grate day out if the weather is nice

Friday - Trying to remove the immobiliser from the new K11 I got, getting drunk in Stockport.

Saturday - Taking the kids to their cousins birthday party, getting drunk again.

Sunday - Work.

So pretty busy really.

Tonight I am going to a club, getting wrecked. Friday night working, Saturday night working and sunday during the day working again

Friday - Clean my room, and remove passenger door card. Feed some geese, have a pizza.

Saturday - Hope to fix my car. Work on Car puter. List stuff on Ebay

Sunday - Smash up car if it's not fixed, otherwise be happy it's alright! Maybe go down gym, have a roast.

Today - packing my stuff up and heading back to the West country

Saturday - getting mashed at my parent's anniversary do

Sunday - Driving back to Brighton for the last week of term. All the exams are over so it will be one MESSY week. Can't wait lol!

friday waiting for ups to pick up my xbox

saturday operation run boy run. (paintballing, mates leaving doo)

sunday getting beasted down the gym and maybe work on the car with my dad.

Friday night - Help a mate move his gear from his cheating lovers flat.

Saturday - 12 hours work followed by sitting around at my Grans house minding the dog.

Sunday - Start work at 8am and finish at 2am - thats right - 18 hour shift - Need the OT to pay for my vRS.

Friday: Got the day off from work. Just went out to see if the drivers door window glass has stuck in the clips, and no it hasn't. So that now makes it 3 weeks that I've been unable to use my leccy window..grr

Saturday: Working in the morning, then out with Samantha in the afternoon shopping.

Sunday: Off down the pub with pops seeing as it's Fathers Day

Inbetween all that lot, I really must get the car clean. But seeing as it can take me at least 5 hours min to clean it, looks like it ain't gonna happen.

I am not working tonight. Drunk again :D

Couple of pics from the dancing last night :p

Me
mejodieur3.jpg

Stephen (K11SS)
katiestephensx9.jpg

As you can see we were rather drunk again.

Tomorrow I am fitting Fraz coilovers too now

well i am back from my kit car show and it went well friday had thunderstorm and saturday evening with rain as well sunday was dry all day and it was a good turn out and miss kit car was their as well

Friday - Clean my room, and remove passenger door card. Feed some geese, have a pizza.

Saturday - Hope to fix my car. Work on Car puter. List stuff on Ebay

Sunday - Smash up car if it's not fixed, otherwise be happy it's alright! Maybe go down gym, have a roast.

Never managed to take door card off, didnt get down the gym or list stuff on ebay! D'oh

Micra to Mongolia...

Yesterday I was at work. Moment of the day was watching an old lady go up to the door button and say slowly "ooopen, SAYSME", seemingly oblivious to me sitting in the corner watching.

Today, apart from the F1 and revision, I put the fog lights on the front of the Mongolia Micra, which is looking more and more like a Mongol Rally car now... sump guard being fitted on wednesday!

edit: note the stone guard behind the front grille too :p

Attachments

• web_carpreparation0005.jpg
    web_carpreparation0005.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 167
  • web_carpreparation0003.jpg
    web_carpreparation0003.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 143
Not much really, although met up with James today to pick up a K11 crossmember! Saw Ed too which was good....and Alan...and his awesome Pulsar...

Then was taken out in it with Ed and James, and all I can say really is... flipping eck! That's a mental case on 4 wheels, unbelievable. I have a video but I'm not sure Alan would want it posted ;)

Yes, that car was pretty insane! So much pulling power!

This is all i'll upload ;)

Attachments

• allen.wma
    180.3 KB · Views: 169
I've gone a put a deposit on a 1989 Ford Orion.
Spent most of today working on my mates orion, suurprisingly his 22 year old ford has rust :| I have this to look forward too :) yay fords :)
Started to underseal my micra, will do more once I get the orion so I can just abandon it on axle stands and give a good old renovation!

deposit on an orion? Surely a deposit would buy several orions????? :grinning:

Drifting in a micra?

Yeah you can drift a micra....

It's class aswell.... Only a bit scary, needs lowering!

Going arround just before you turn the steering back complete the toher way the whole car was nearly on its side :S

But apart from the thought that we were gonna go over the top floor of a car park and fall 13 stories it was all fun ;)

Shr3k

Back