What alloys fit K11?

M

M.Stipe

Hi new micra k11 owner celebration model yr 2000. It has steel wheels with the roughest plastic covers. What size alloys are required, are there alloys from other makers that may fit, ford or honda perhaps, or do any of you have a set for sale.

Thanks
:k11motors

minnies

Club Member (Trial)
I've just got some alloys for mine, mine is an 98 model but think they are same size needed , i got 14's for mine but u could get 15's as well, (get smallest tyres u can get on them tho so no scrubbing will occur) e.g. 185-45-15
U could probably get tsw's etc but make sure fitment is right, put a wanted in the sales and wants section too, thats where i got mine.

(Thanks broony)

B

benmicrasr

Ive just put some 17's on my micra and i did have some migila 15's on, 5 spoke that you can buy off me for £200, 2 wheels have light scuff marks but you can only notice when you are close up.Got 195/45/15 tyres on and got at least 3000 miles to go on them yet!

pcd is 100 and the et is 35-38

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
15s on 195/50 dont scrub much, and 14s on 185/60 didnt scrub at all

vauxhall and renault wheels should fit on the micra, but will need different spigot rings

edit: obviously other nissan wheels fit too (pulsar/almera/etc)

J

JamieGti

rlees85 said:
15s on 195/50 dont scrub much, and 14s on 185/60 didnt scrub at all

vauxhall and renault wheels should fit on the micra, but will need different spigot rings
Does it need the spigots, doesn't that just aid allignment? I know my mazda fits vauxhall... so it should fit nissan too!

-Jamie

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
JamieGti said:
Does it need the spigots, doesn't that just aid allignment? I know my mazda fits vauxhall... so it should fit nissan too!

-Jamie

alot of ppl think they do matter, alot of ppl say they dont. personally i wudnt risk the consequences of not using them... (wheel falling off due to studs not taking the load)

you may as well use the rings to err on the safe side, they're only £1.50 each fron Motorworld. As for PCD fitment then Vauxhall, Mazda, Kia, Honda (Civic), Renault, Rover (200+400), some Toyotas, VW and BMW (not sure about the offset though) should all fit.

minnies

Club Member (Trial)
rlees85 said:
alot of ppl think they do matter, alot of ppl say they dont. personally i wudnt risk the consequences of not using them... (wheel falling off due to studs not taking the load)
Could I ask what spigots are? Got some alloys to put on soon and never heard of these, slightly concerned

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
do a google search/ebay search, i cant really explain it :S they just help the alloy wheel sit on the centre bore of the wheel hub properly

Hear are mine 195/45/15 they dont scrub (yet) until i get some friends in :D
Edit Sonic i dont suppose you go Stockport cruise do ya ? :D ?

Attachments

• My Micra cleaned.JPG
    My Micra cleaned.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 886
Hi new micra k11 owner celebration model yr 2000. It has steel wheels with the roughest plastic covers. What size alloys are required, are there alloys from other makers that may fit, ford or honda perhaps, or do any of you have a set for sale.

Thanks
:k11motors
hi mate I've just got the same . X reg k11 1.4 se . Very clean . Is it worth putting alloys on ? And wot ones fit ,cheers