what a waste

frank

Club Member
been out to the breakers to get a flywheel (bit of a cockup on my part :blush:)
and there,s a k11 G # thingy import being loaded up, to weigh in tomorrow morning, still with the complete tailgate (led type spoiler) march tail lights, perspex h/lamps, complete vented bakes, tacho dash etc fwn
got the f/w anyway :grinning: (6.5kg facelift 1.0 one, with the lighter outer rim, arrowed)

Attachments

• SDC12178.JPG
    SDC12178.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 334
OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
noooooooooooooooo can you not get any parts at all??!?!?

i did a U turn and went back for the front discs lol, but noticed that those things have oddball callipers that form part of the hub :eek: (with 14mm slider bolts, and integral slider brackets) and i think the dash wiring is different on the jdm eh

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
this is such a shame there are so many march bits i want (i paid good money for an LED rear spoiler and it was cracked in half!)

baguete

Site Supporter
i did a U turn and went back for the front discs lol, but noticed that those things have oddball callipers that form part of the hub :eek: (with 14mm slider bolts, and integral slider brackets) and i think the dash wiring is different on the jdm eh

Like these:

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
yep McK would know as he has a damn march :p
was in birmingham yesterday! frank you should of said sooner! could of got me some march action! :(