What Re-Spray Colour?

• White

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Black

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
After all that confusion, I'm getting it painted within a months time.

I am going to have a black micra - all colour coded and black wheels.

But the wheels will have a silver line around the outside of the wheel. I made a photoshop of what it will look like below. I think thats the best option due to the fact that I dont want the car to stand out too much but I want it to look quite stylish at the same time if you get what I mean.

MicraSquarePlat1-1.jpg

x

Poor me, I actually thought this car was real ha-ha

Anyway, I like your idea and (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Love the photoshop you did on my ride mate looks ace with those rims and I dont mind the badboy bonet but you'll prob find everyone wants to smoke you at the lights, I get that now without the bonnet lol. :) any update mate?

OP
OP
will_halligan

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
Love the photoshop you did on my ride mate looks ace with those rims and I dont mind the badboy bonet but you'll prob find everyone wants to smoke you at the lights, I get that now without the bonnet lol. :) any update mate?

You reckon? The thing is, mine might look nice from the outside, but it has nothing engine wise. Anything basic that could get me started engine wise. Don't want anything major cos of insurance, but dont message saying "just don't tell your insurance company". The thing is, my dad works in the insurance business and will said he is claiming everything.

So yeah, any ideas?

-Will

OP
OP
will_halligan

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
Quick update for everyone. I am taking my test on the 15th August and should defo pass first time (fingers crossed).

I have completely finished sanding down most of the car so it is ready for pair job, got to sort out the car paper work, but other that it should be sprayed pretty soon. Definitely going for the black look but don't know whether to have black wheels or silvers wheels as of yet. Any suggestions?

I have just finished applying some mesh to the front bumper, to fill in those holes and I have recently changed both indicators to clear. I will be uploading some Photoshop images soon.

Things I might do:

-> Smoke out rear lights and side indicators.

-> Lowering springs (60mm front, 50mm back)

I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

-Will

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Quick update for everyone. I am taking my test on the 15th August and should defo pass first time (fingers crossed).

I have completely finished sanding down most of the car so it is ready for pair job, got to sort out the car paper work, but other that it should be sprayed pretty soon. Definitely going for the black look but don't know whether to have black wheels or silvers wheels as of yet. Any suggestions?

I have just finished applying some mesh to the front bumper, to fill in those holes and I have recently changed both indicators to clear. I will be uploading some Photoshop images soon.

Things I might do:

-> Smoke out rear lights and side indicators.

-> Lowering springs (60mm front, 50mm back)

I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

-Will

Good luck mate

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Good plans there mate, looking forward to seeing how it turns out (Y). And it needs to be black if you've got black and tinted parts, would be a huge amount of win right there :grinning: