IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
truly was. its really weird everyone is different than you expect them to be after talking to them on the forum

oh and by the way once u left the services i got lost :) and my satnav broke on me lmao. i got home by using signposts and nothing else....scary :(

there`s allways one lol i remember on the way back from a north meet last year got off the motorway junction early and ended up going through the middle of derby city center before i knew what i was doing

least you got home mate :d

el Segundo

Ex. Club Member
Thankyou everyone! It was great to meet some of the people behind the forums that have become a part of my daily life now. Special thanks to Simonh and Frank for getting the thing together, to Robb, Mera and Dragonmaster for helping me feel part of it, and to Jowley for the pics. My best time - a humble 33.28, giving if nothing else mid-table security.............

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
Thankyou everyone! It was great to meet some of the people behind the forums that have become a part of my daily life now. Special thanks to Simonh and Frank for getting the thing together, to Robb, Mera and Dragonmaster for helping me feel part of it, and to Jowley for the pics. My best time - a humble 33.28, giving if nothing else mid-table security.............

which car was yours i cant remember lol...were you in jowleys

el Segundo

Ex. Club Member
Mine's the Pacific Blue 100% stock standard k12 on the end - I would've liked to have parked it next to Dragonmaster's to show the differences. Another day..........

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
truly was. its really weird everyone is different than you expect them to be after talking to them on the forum

oh and by the way once u left the services i got lost :) and my satnav broke on me lmao. i got home by using signposts and nothing else....scary :(

Mate that is scary well at least u made it back ok I though the same everyone was different than I thought but still good to put faces to names

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
it was good to meet everyone and put names to faces. thanks to everyone for showing up. thanks to ant and alan for making the karting that extra bit more competitive. also thanks to kev aswell :) good to see the person in charge of it all. my first meet and i loved it. i will be going to many more in the future...now to replace my rear bumper.

:p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Awesome meet guys, great fun! Loved the racing!! Ant hahaha :p :p :p Said you'd eat your words :p

jowley

Ex. Club Member
was absoltely great had a ____ behind me on the way home milimeters from my rear bumper was such a _______ ____ head

great great turn out, meet was a big thumbs up - i was in the GTi. 13 micra's woop woop
did any beat the 32:00sec lap time from the 1st session? i know there was a 32:32sec iirc

cheers
david

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
great great turn out, meet was a big thumbs up - i was in the GTi. 13 micra's woop woop
did any beat the 32:00sec lap time from the 1st session? i know there was a 32:32sec iirc

cheers
david

I got a 32.2 i think it was in the 2nd session, so not far off!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i got a two identical 32.80's

yeah thanks alan.... im not usualy one to be humbled at a karting track but fair play, you were simply faster than me.........this time. haha

and jowley.... that gimboid in the passat /bora was a complete twonk. we went past in the 50 zone with cars all over the place and he was in the middle lane, about 5 minutes later he came steaming up the inside of us passing cars up the inside lane, then braking and accelerating again. he then pulled in right behind us and started to speed up behind the back bumper.... that and swearing. the only way of getting away was to floor it and we pulled to the inside lane where he caught up, swung accross 3 lanes of traffic and jammed on his brakes infront of us, then accelerated and swerved across two other lanes, into the slip road, accross the cross hatchings and braked again right infront of us..... WHAT A TOOL! "P60 DUB" reg number.

worst bit was as soon as we pulled onto the slip road we were caught up by a police traffic car who did naff all!!!!!

GRRRRRR

great day guys though..

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Glad you all enjoyed it today, It was a very good turn out with a local meet. So thanks to everyone who made the effort to attend.

Sorry I didn't get to speak / introduce myself to everyone. Feeling a tad out of sorts today, but still enjoyed it! :)

As soon as I can, I'll sort out the editing of the video of the karting.

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
was good to see you for the first time kev. you were one of the poeple i thought id never see. and your not as scary as i imagined

Antony

Ex. Club Member
kev scary???? lol

when your edditing the video can you edit the bit out where i spun on the first lap?..lol

and yes alan, i look forward to our next encounter.....hehe

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
kev scary???? lol

when your edditing the video can you edit the bit out where i spun on the first lap?..lol

and yes alan, i look forward to our next encounter.....hehe

....not only should kev keep that in but he should keep replaying it for like 30 mins to get the full amusement out of it.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Don't worry that will be in I can assure you of that.........Sorry Ant :p

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
thanks for the turnout guy,s and gal,s (Y), sorry about the huge wait tho o_O ( the words, p1$up and brewery spring to mind eh).
i had to scoot, i,m afraid (the near daily hospital visit)

thanks for the meet mate, nice to meet you in person and your car is inspiring too. i hope the hospital thing wasn't too bad.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
that he drove over..lol

yes frank your an excelent guy and thank you for your hospitality and your cup of Tea.

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
yeh cheers frank....2 seconds and my car was fixed...and u gave me the pleasure of driving your car. even though i couldnt start it :S

NeX

Club Member

great meeting you mate, i was impressed with your karting skills too!

NeX

Club Member
was good to meet you nex...you and your box of goods :p

good to meet you too mate, really nice meet, i wish more people had bought my crap :( lol

was absoltely great had a ____ behind me on the way home milimeters from my rear bumper was such a _______ ____ head

me and joe played some games with a Jag, he was flashing and beeping us so we gave him some brake lights to eat :D

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
i have to say the best bit of that meet was ragging it round the field. i just gave it everything in first had the wheels spinning going everywhere then id just look and see jowleys smile watching me. that was hilarious. fields are mighty fun

NeX

Club Member
Glad you all enjoyed it today, It was a very good turn out with a local meet. So thanks to everyone who made the effort to attend.

Sorry I didn't get to speak / introduce myself to everyone. Feeling a tad out of sorts today, but still enjoyed it! :)

As soon as I can, I'll sort out the editing of the video of the karting.

always a pleasure meeting you kev, would like to see that vid some time, never really get video of meets.

btw, there was a starlet turbo in my local scrappy a while back which may still be there, i don't know if it is different to what you have, had the same scoop etc, but would you want the shelf if it is the same?

/\ you were selling crap?.....
why didnt you say so?

did you not see the pile of crap, yea you did i showed you the fia isolation switch didn't i?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
forgot to say, big thanks to frank. top guy. he even got drinks for everyone! :)

LOL @ nex reversing oveer his box of bits :D and ant crashing his gokart haha :p