West Mids...Staffordshire

richie

Ex. Club Member
am p'd off because i pulled my hamstring playing footy about 4hours ago and i cant drive to the meet tomorrow........grr , really wanted to come as it would of been my first meet, i hope another is organised this year. :(

Krish

Club Member (Trial)
Im bringing a set of brand new never fitted k10 SPAX 35mm lowering springs if anyone is interested :)

Cant wait to see all your beautiful micra people tomorrow ;)

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
My car is clean, but will probably be filthy after 200 odd miles of motorway and trunk road.

Borrowed my friends satnav so I don't get horrifically lost either.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
ha ha ant wish i could make it down but i cant hope you get lots of pics lads i wana see who wins also * starts giving out the betting signs/odds * lol hopesome one beats ant just so they can deflate his big helmet lol

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
gona get up early tommorow and give my car another clean :p

shall we make a seperate thread for pics from this meet? where should i post it?

right ladies bed time for me :) see you all tommorow :)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
plan for tomrrow for all the south westeners.

meet at mine, and aim to leave by 9 :D

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Sounds like a plan to me! :D Need to top up before I head out to yours dude - don't leave without me! :(

Night all! :D

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Damn its late :doh: oh well, we have the technology :
RelentlessDrink.jpg

:laugh:

Antony

Ex. Club Member
/\ your gonna wash it away..lol

im up and about, got me helmet ready, my gloves realy and im leaving for the station in 20 mins...
see jowley at sheffield...
see you lot there...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
no, but its allways better racing with your own helmet.

the track stuff has been worn by every man and his dog and sweated in a thousand times. not realy something i want to be putting over my head thank you..lol

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
I wish I was going to this meet :( .... sad times
need to defo come to the next 1 though. Have fun guys and takes loads of photos :)

frank

Club Member
thanks for the turnout guy,s and gal,s (Y), sorry about the huge wait tho o_O ( the words, p1$up and brewery spring to mind eh).
i had to scoot, i,m afraid (the near daily hospital visit)

OP
OP
Simonh

Simonh

Midlands Rep
Was a good meet lads (and lass) can't wait for next one.

truly was. its really weird everyone is different than you expect them to be after talking to them on the forum

oh and by the way once u left the services i got lost :) and my satnav broke on me lmao. i got home by using signposts and nothing else....scary :(