West Mids...Staffordshire

cool. let me just have a butchers at the time tables....

yep can get to sheffield station for 10:10 in the mornin...

or

09:10 depending on when i get on the train...

that would be brilliant matey if you could..

Except for that kid, he was amazing. Could block the whole track.

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm so loving Ant's confidence, your gonna look like such a muppet if you can't back this all up!

I've only started racing in the summer, so i've still got a way to go :) I've won races but i'm no lewis hamilton yet!

ah you see. it will take me about two or three laps to set my pace then another 2 to push the limits of adhesion. if the karts are the same as the ones we use up here they should slide a little without losing too much momentum, is there a layout of the track?

Haha at that kid. He was amazing.

Nex, or modded or Micrafish. If you guys a convoying it up, reckon I can meet you somewhere and tag along?

i havent ever lost a race.. i have trophy's, hold the lap record around the local track in wet and dry conditions and have raced a few 3 hr endurance races in a carbon chassis kart.

if i can get there, and no one is willing to say weather or not they can take me, i am more than willing to start at the back of the grid and still finish on the podium...
hehe

hahaha i will take that bet *gandelf styley* YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

ill be the one who is at the back of everyone sliding it round every corner. then suddenly i spin as arnold is about to lap me. head on collision giving antony first place :p

Haha at that kid. He was amazing.

Nex, or modded or Micrafish. If you guys a convoying it up, reckon I can meet you somewhere and tag along?

we are meeting some where on the way, where all our routes cross or else people will have to go out of their way.

ill be the one who is at the back of everyone sliding it round every corner. then suddenly i spin as arnold is about to lap me. head on collision giving antony first place :p

haha!!

Ant, bring your book of excuses with you too! The karts are different, I don't know the track etc etc.. :p I race with so many 'brilliant' drivers who are soon quick to blame something other than themselves when they have a bad race

ill just wait untill the last lap and if im not in front ill have a spectacular crash and blame a loose wheel...lol

lmao awesome. so are we all going to meet up and then commute and take over the nearest supermarket for food for the bbq?

Mine is a battered up Corsa so you can't complain about your cars!

I'll bring my race suit, lid, gloves etc. I haven't got many photos of me all kitted up in it!

If any of ya'll from the South West fancy pulling into the Hopwood services J2 M42 i can rendezvous there, make my journey more fun lol even though its not far for me. 11:15-11:30 if so like?

still no word on weather or not i can actualy get there.....

i can make sheffield station for 9:10 sunday morning if thats any use to anyone going that way????

what about stafford station antony? is that too out of your way

spent about 4 hours cleaning my car today. it looks worse than when i started. why does cleaning and polishing reveal loads of scratches you never knew u had :( plus my rear bumper is a real mess. i tried spraying it with interior paint...oops lol. gona try and t cut it sunday morning before i leave

hey does anyone want to sort out a bring and buy?

anyone got any parts they need? i have loads of old crap i can bring up if yall interested ;)

well wont any fit...? have you got a red one?

yea any will fit, but the super s ones are rarer etc...

i don't think i have any in red. i may have a red super s one somewhere but it matches the super s front one. it would be cheaper to find another one. unless you just need a bumper, i may have a stock black one.

Have you found the driving lights for the super S bumper you sold me yet mate? If so, how much would you be looking for for those?

Have you found the driving lights for the super S bumper you sold me yet mate? If so, how much would you be looking for for those?

ah yea i will dig some out for you mate, you want the rear bumper yet? lol

£10 ok?

if your selling the rear super s bumper for £10 i'll have it of you on sun.

Is it in good condition

what time is everyone getting there then?? I know the meet time is 12

if your selling the rear super s bumper for £10 i'll have it of you on sun.

Is it in good condition

what time is everyone getting there then?? I know the meet time is 12

He's talking about the driving lights mate.

I guess me, nex and niki will probably arrive a bit early, have to give plenty of time with these slow cabriolets lol

well im gona try and be there at like half 11. considering im basically the organiser...i wana make a gd impression by being early to see evryone come in

ah yea i will dig some out for you mate, you want the rear bumper yet? lol

£10 ok?

Sounds good for the lights.

I better not this month. Got a few things going on that I wanna save money for. And I've still gotta get the front one sprayed.

I dunno when to set off. Google maps says 3 and a bit hours, but It'll probably take longer.

so anyone got any plans for the day besides go karting and bbq? shall we drive to a supermarket to get food and shiz?

would be fun to see the car park lmao full of micras

just booking train tickets guys. jowly is picking me up from sheffield station at 9:15 ish so should be there with bells on..

get your racing boots on arnold!!!

just looked on the train ticket site.... they have changed all the train times!!!!!!!!!!!! the earliest i can get there is either 22:00 tonight (no good) or 11:07 tomorrow morning (also no good)
god i hate public transport!!!!!

is 11:07 any good jowly?

Attachments

• h03131132330303210.jpeg
    h03131132330303210.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 410
Meh, we're not exactly bothered. Do you think NeX and I were bothered what other people thought of us when we got the Cabrios? Nope, didn't think so!
I adore mine, no other words for it! :D

Back