Welding sill price

So I've got a k11 and I've noticed a bit of rust on my sill. The rust patch is no bigger than 3 x 2 inches and it's on the rear of the left hand side of the car. My question is how much would it cost in a garage? I would normally do the work myself but I don't have a welder and the fact that I've never welded before. Also has anyone bought the sills from ebay( the cheap ones), would they be good to use? Any help would be appreciated.

The rust will have penetrated further than that. Mine in total after cutting out all the rust measured 140mm x 50mm. I've been quoted £40-60 to weld a patch over.

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)
Lowered on Kilen springs

It'll be a fair few hours labour as opposed to maybe an hour tops? You're talking bodyshop work as opposed to just patching. Alternatively they can use part of your new sill as a patch but I doubt it'd be any cheaper than if they supplied a patch as they'd have to template it. Unless the whole sill is rotted Just patch it buddy

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs

It's only the outer sill skin that has rusted not the inner sill box section which is the structural part.

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs

So still an mot failure but it'll be fine don't worry chap.

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs

No worries pal, bit of paint over it and no one will ever notice it either.

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs