Welcome to the new forum software!

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Just noticed James that the 'member online' indicator feature seems to have disappeared.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
On the whole though, I think the change has been a real breath of fresh air :).

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
thats because its full member area only, good to know for the people that have no membership they can still look when they are logged off
It's actually only selling that's not allowed, so that area should remain visible to everyone, I'll sort that too!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'm really struggling to read posts! I find my self drawn to the quotes in peoples signatures than what they've actually written

Edit - changed theme, it's a bit better now :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
The AJ4 flame red one. Preferred the old layout but James will know i'm not a fan of change lol

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I hope the last mobile template for mobile phones browsers will reappear! It was so light and efficient!

cjpl2003

Ex. Club Member
Hi, new to the forum
When i do a google search for a micra related item MSC always seems to come up ;) , i click and get returned to front page of msc website even though i am logged in with bronze membership.
Some of the threads in the k11 diy section have broken images, crossmember replacement being one.
Hope this helps
Cheers

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Hi, new to the forum
When i do a google search for a micra related item MSC always seems to come up ;) , i click and get returned to front page of msc website even though i am logged in with bronze membership.
Some of the threads in the k11 diy section have broken images, crossmember replacement being one.
Hope this helps
Cheers
The home problem is a known bug, it's because the links are to the old version of the software and are outdated, I've been working to resolve them but nothing seems to be doing the job!

As for the DIY images, I'll have a look now and see why that could be.

Thanks for the report, and welcome to the club :)

James.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
LOL i've just seen some of the adverts that come up when you dont sign in! Asian girls and stuff! lol

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
LOL i've just seen some of the adverts that come up when you dont sign in! Asian girls and stuff! lol
You know, Google ads are now based on your browsing history, true fact:
While Google often shows you ads based on the content of the page that you are viewing, we also show some ads based on the types of websites you visit, view or where you interact with an ad or other Google product supported by Google's advertising services

I was only seeing car-related stuff!

Goodness knows what you've been browsing! :p

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Couple of things :D

On 1024 res the adverts are overlapping info on the right -- e.g. main and forum page it has the stats slightly covered :) (might be the only couple not sure).

And i've noticed my sig has reappeared...but where do i go to update it? can't seem to find it anywhere, is it possible its been hidden as im no longer an official member? or im just being stupid lol.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
no damn sigs more like :mad: they clutter the thread and are worse than poxy adverts :mad:
Never mind, I didn't need to do anything!
Go here:
http://www.micra.org.uk/account/preferences

Un-tick this:
HVfNH.png

Done!

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Mobile view please :p So much practical to quickly check the forum at work during mass photocopies :D /addict

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi James, I know you're busy but if you get a mo can you fix the links in my sig please? I just tried doing my Toledo one but it doesn't work, just links back to the MSC Home page :p

Thanks for adding the mobile view James, my netbook just doesn't get on with any of the full forum styles, this still remains the only forum I visit that gives the ultra slow page load problem.

On my machine the little drop down box in the top left corner is squashed, I can see it probably contains a what's new link, but when I click it I don't get any new posts shown.

Thanks

I've given up with IE, problem solved the forum works just fine on chrome, I would have used edit and put this in my last post but couldn't see an edit button, guessing it is time limited.

ooh no edit option, I often edit my posts just after posting to correct spelling etc, must try and check them before posting.