Weird Squeeking! help?

danni

Ex. Club Member
well i was driving along earlier and noticed a squeeking noise coming from the outside of my car. on investigating further it seems that its mainlt when im not accelerating.
Does any1 have any ideas what this could be from that vaugue description?? o_O

check your belts are tight,as above
mite have something caught on the car,

does it sound like an engine noise. like belts etc or more like suspension /brakes etc?

ill investigate that 1 daz hun... but also i will kindly as my good friend wayne to take a look. hopefully get it sorted before i drive to cheshire friday
thanks ppl

i haver this one sometimes too, seems to be mainly when turning the wheel right a bit and coming off the accelerator - sounds like front d/s wheel area

theres pestering and theres running up to sumon whilst they are under a car and booting them in the back as if they had to clear the defensive line 2 mins before time for the world cup :glare:

quickdraw said:
i recon its got sand down the belts ;)

:O why would it have that !!!

quickdraw said:
theres pestering and theres running up to sumon whilst they are under a car and booting them in the back as if they had to clear the defensive line 2 mins before time for the world cup :glare:

U deserved that:p

theres pestering and theres running up to sumon whilst they are under a car and booting them in the back as if they had to clear the defensive line 2 mins before time for the world cup

No comment :laugh:

Back