Weird posts. Is it just me!?!?!?

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Why when viewing topics am I seeing posts like this!?!?!? Is it just me or is everyone seeing things like this lol... ??? Weird.

Ian's siI like to swear a loter had an ickle baby girl yeI like to swear a loterday *inI like to swear a lotrts party ilie...* so in true noI like to swear a lotalgia I like to swear a lotylee... out came the baby photos.
as soon as i can wreI like to swear a lotle them off him, i'll poI like to swear a lot some.
poI like to swear a lot your baby photos people!
prize of absolutely cack all goes to the cuteI like to swear a lot one!

its like the forums have been hacked. but probably filter gone mad. its funny! serves censorship right.

Haha, its funny as fook lol!!! Just gotta laugh really haven't ya hehe. :p

Look at Neils quote lol:

North EaI like to swear a lot meets, leading the way in LAM's....

Jap I like to swear a lotyling, lowered 45mm, 15" alloys, cream and black leather interior, eI like to swear a lot 200bhp 2ltr engine transplant, cuI like to swear a lotom ice, metal flake respray and smooth as a babies bum... Sounds nice doesnt it...

let us try something

E.a.s.t. - east
w.e.s.t. - west
l.u.s.t. - lust
j.u.s.t. - just
s.t.o.k.e. - stoke

im pretty sure its word with s.t. in them! st

what about propper swear words?

****, ****, ****, piss, bollocks, twat, minge, wanker

Sorry for the confusion.

New swear filters are now in place.

From the very beginning we have always tried to keep the forum clean and ask for the forum members not to continue using abusive language. This is ignored far to often, so new forum filters have been introduced, I may add some amusing ones soon too.

So in future, if people continue to do this, your post will not many any sense.

Sorry for recent mishaps, just trying a few different ones out, seems like they mess up normal words, so I have removed them now.

Should be back to normal now

Kev :)

It's fixed now Slim.

It's because I tried using *'s in the words to cover most of them, but it won't allow it. Tried in on the old forums and similar things happened but it changed the smilies on that occasion.

swear filters wont stop swearing completely. why dont you just ban people who use any swear words?

Well the ones I have put in place will make a difference and it's taking it a bit far banning people really. People will soon get the message when there posts begin to make no sense LOL!

Back