Weird Micra sounds

So, I got my Micra a couple of weeks ago and got it through the EU-checkup (similar to a MOT) without any major hiccups but it has a couple of annoying noises that I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix.

Noise number one:
Some sort of rattling that seems to be coming from the right dash area (passenger side) when I push the gas pedal a certain amount in fifth gear. (sometimes in lower gears, but usually not) This is not that bad but if anyone has any idea about what it could be it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to tighten something down to get rid of it, but haven't been able to pinpoint where it's coming from.

Noise number two:
This is a more metallic whining/whistling/buzzing noise which appears and goes away quite randomly and seems to be coming somewhere from the driver side of the car. Sometimes it's there for a second and sometimes it's louder and doesn't seem to go away for a longer period. Giving the brakes a tap usually gets rid of it but it often comes back right after. I have however not been able to find any pattern in when it appears and it is present both with and without throttle and at different speeds etc. I discovered that pushing the brake pedal very slightly (so slightly that the brakes don't really engage) produced a very similar sound and I thought that could be it for a second, but I quickly realised that although it was the same type of sound, it had a slightly different pitch. This sound is definitely more worrying to me. I tried searching a bit to find a solution but I seemed to only find talk about similar noises related to the clutch/gearbox that had very clear patterns related to the amount of throttle and stuff like that. I'm thinking it might be a belt that's a bit off or something but not sure how to go about figuring that out since it's impossible to reproduce in any other way than just driving around and hoping the sound appears. And when it appears it's impossible to pinpoint the location and it is usually gone as quickly as it appeared.

First noise ...something in the air vent may be.
Second noise ....clutch release bearing possibly.
Just one of those things that come and go, eventually you will develop a fault with it ...then fix whatever it is.
Nothing overly to worry about I would think.