• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Wee Mighty!

So I got a box delivered to my door

It claims its 'Selected back bacon' inside but I know its not ;)

DSC_0424_zpsc309e1e2.jpg

DSC_0430_zpse445cbb7.jpg

DSC_0425_zps2048cf0c.jpg

DSC_0426_zps8e1f902e.jpg

DSC_0428_zps2413bbf8.jpg

DSC_0427_zpsfbfca0bd.jpg

Need to got to town with it and give it a good clean, there is also some slight shaft play which wasnt mentioned in the ad but aslong as it still works it doesnt bother me!

Also got some Osram Nightbreaker headlight bulbs yesterday, fair gid bulbs them!

they are rather rare, althoughi m tilting towards buying some LED ones like @MicraPRO if he tells me where he got his :p so mines may be for sale, do have a slight crack but I got em like that :(

Scott move yo ass and get this thing running :L

Took a test drive with the alleycats on and the wheels scrub the rear arches like CRAZY!

would rolling the arches stop it?

And how sketchy is it driving with them rubbing? They look too good on the car to take off :'( haha

Took a test drive with the alleycats on and the wheels scrub the rear arches like CRAZY!

would rolling the arches stop it?

And how sketchy is it driving with them rubbing? They look too good on the car to take off :'( haha
If you don't like tyre blowouts I'd get arches rolled, but you should investigate where they are actually rubbing. You may need narrower tyres.

If you don't like tyre blowouts I'd get arches rolled, but you should investigate where they are actually rubbing. You may need narrower tyres.

I'm gonna be rolling them tommorow morning, wether the bolt on arches are going on or not anyway

Think I could get away with running them till tommorow? Will only be doing a ten minute journey to work then back then tommorow morning the arches will be getting rolled

Don't want to put the steels I after seeing it on them :( haha

Bashed the inner lip in so it only scrubs on tight cornering now :D

Was going to flare them but I couldn't be doing with the paint flaking on the outside of the arch!

Might aswell do a bit of a catch up!

I got the 1.3 engine in a few weeks back and love it, tbh was a bit of a ballache at times (especially with gearbox) but it wasnt exactly difficult, with massive help from friends!

Also got the alleycats on for good!

next step is back off the road get the headgaskets done then turbo bits on :)

DSC_0528_zpsf8c1b9f2.jpg

Also bought a genuine rep HKS bov ( although I googled the difference and im mixed about wether it is or not now), came up at 20 quid so thought why not, still going to do the job!

DSC_0529_zpsabcced83.jpg

DSC_0533_zpscdf79713.jpg

Back