water temp guage

Hi, been trying to get my temp gauge to work with no success, and as i am now full of flue i am giving up on this one. but wondered if any one has fitted an after market gauge and if so what is the best type.

Thanks for any advice

I use an OBD live data one that also shows speed, rpm, volts, as well as temp. Available from ebay, something like this will do.

Don't get the reflector ones, they are a bit annoying to look at, especially when you have to stick the film on your windscreen. The regular sit on dash top is better.

I use an OBD live data one that also shows speed, rpm, volts, as well as temp. Available from ebay, something like this will do.

Don't get the reflector ones, they are a bit annoying to look at, especially when you have to stick the film on your windscreen. The regular sit on dash top is better.
A BIG thank you this system is amazing it looks like i can get all the info i want when i want.?

A BIG thank you this system is amazing it looks like i can get all the info i want when i want.?

No problem. It is very good, nice and clear display. You can choose which reading you want to see whenever you want. I just have speed as the main big display, temp and volts as the small ones.

Back