Was it you I saw??

Hey all, I was down in Basildon yesterday night and spotted a red k10 there by the McDondalds so just wondering if it could have been anyone off the MSC? let me know thanks

I had a Silver K11

ScOpEz

there are 1000's of micras out there, if it has MSC stickers its someone off this site, just seeing a red micra at mc donalds isnt enough.....did it have any mods at all ???

bit of common sense wouldnt go a miss

Im assuming it had one of the foah accessories such as single spoiler or the kit. there are quite a few of these on the roads, however not part of the MSC.

thanks guys for taking the mick out of me, I'm really not too bothered about it just thought Id ask, and yes there are loads of red micra's out there but not that likely to see many at like 1 in the morning in Basildon at the McDonalds. The micra had some graphics and I tink body kit, plus to young drivers were in it: wernt no granny smith at a cruise lol

oh and just because there aint no MSC stickers dont mean there not a member, i dont have any

thanks guys for taking the mick out of me, I'm really not too bothered about it just thought Id ask, and yes there are loads of red micra's out there but not that likely to see many at like 1 in the morning in Basildon at the McDonalds. The micra had some graphics and I tink body kit, plus to young drivers were in it: wernt no granny smith at a cruise lol

oh and just because there aint no MSC stickers dont mean there not a member, i dont have any

but your also a lord

I'm an official member, but haven't applied my stickers. I don't plan to either until the car is looking presentable enough to warrant wearing the stickers. I'm a bit picky like that lol

I don't have any fitted yet either! lol. Only been a member here for 3 years now! :s

dont worry about it mate there are alot of people who will react to ur thraed like that so glad i dont drive on eof these anymore and can now use uncinical welcoming owners clubs now

dont worry about it mate there are alot of people who will react to ur thraed like that so glad i dont drive on eof these anymore and can now use uncinical welcoming owners clubs now

?? Where'd that come from! The MSC is a very welcoming place, with one of the best discussion environments on the internet. Care to comment mate? PM if you wish.

hmm wel I have to say I do agree with him, this isn't the first time Ive asked for help or posted something and recieved replies back that are not constructive. oh well thats how it is then

hmm wel I have to say I do agree with him, this isn't the first time Ive asked for help or posted something and recieved replies back that are not constructive. oh well thats how it is then

Everyone has the ability to report posts, which will receive moderator attention and be actioned on if necessary, however we haven't had a single reported post about non constructive comments, which hasn't been dealt with.

If you look back at this thread, you've basically said you've spotted a red micra, which could be one of many many thousands that exist! Its highly unlikely to be a member of the club, especially as no stickers are on the car, and there are no photos of the car for people to see. Someone might recognise the car if there was a photo to go on.

Paul's comment is as yet unjustified. The MSC has some very helpful people on here

rimmer try reading some other owners sites an you will see exactly what i mean. since looking for a new car ive joined up on many sites to look at the strenghs and weaknesses of a whole load of cars. and not only found there to be more redily avalible info but people willing to help and new ideas arent shot down.

try having a look on :

edition 38 ( vw rooms)
club polo
205 gti drivers
and ford site you can find
the mini forum

and you will see what i mean

Back