• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Wanting this micra, and the 2007 k11 also

i would love that front bumper, perfect for what im after! fancy a set of those rear lights aswel, although whats with the indicators in the mirrors and not shaving the wings!?!

Yeah they did bring out the k12 in Taiwan, it didn't sell too well so they switched back to the k11!
I just want to move out there for a few months, think of the money i could make exporting!

:laugh: ya know b4 a shift every quarter we get told how well each car is selling and how many units we are behind with the quashquai lol i think its about 60,000 units so far and counting with the +2 comin out very soon ,but they have never mentioned the k11 still being made?wow i might tell me team leader lol

Well the k11 factory is several thousand miles away, 60k units wow! Think we do about 78 per quarter excluding kits. slight different cars, company and production line.

we as an axle plant make about enough parts for 340 cars a shift i check the paint on the front members rear arms ect then ship them to t&s so they can build them lol what fun it is lots of other parts but very repetative

you cant get the parts from that car except the rear lights. i have been trying to get those wing mirrors for ages and no one does them...

it's even a pre-facelift shape.
also just to add, surely this is in the wrong section?:suspect:

Back