Wanting Kids?

i agree to, bad parent skills.

If i was the kid i would have done some 'paint donuts' on the carpet with that scooter thing !!

Woooooooooo !

Wow! they must have been left on their own for quite a while to make all that mess..

well at least much longer than kids of that age should be left unattended!

Some people lol!!!
I agree it's all down to parenting, if i so much as pointed a loaded paint brush away from the paper when i was younger i'd get a tellin off!!!

And they wonder y they grow up to be ignorant little *****!!!

Ed said:
Wow! they must have been left on their own for quite a while to make all that mess..

ten or fifteen minutes at most, never underestimate the destructive capabilities of a well trained team of pre-schoolers, :laugh: but on the plus side it is only water colour so should wash out with a bit of elbow grease.

why have paints in the living room,we never let ours in the room with paints there always in the kitchen after ours drew all over the walls with pen.

CAWKWELL said:
why have paints in the living room,we never let ours in the room with paints there always in the kitchen after ours drew all over the walls with pen.

Lol!!! I remember the living room as the 'adults' room, whuich was not to be messed about in!!

if they put all those painted items in storage for a while..get the kds to turn into alcoholics..chop their ears off.(basicy do summat stupid hat only a "great" artist would do) then sell them for millions :D

Back