wanted: wheels

euro_micra

Matt :)
Any 13" or 14" wheels considered with a 5.5j to a 7.5j width.

Would prefer them with tyres and ready to fit. But still open to just rims, rims that need refurb'ing etc.

Ideal wheels would be 13x6 with 155/60 tyres or 13x7 with 165/55 tyres, but like I said I'll consider anything.

Looking to spend £80-180 for the wheels. But can exceed that for the right rims/tyres.

Matt:)

Wheels have to fit this drop btw. or maybe a little taller:wasntme:
5661709251_0179ba6041_z.jpg

So if the offset is too much the wheels will need to be wide enough to stretch tyres on, with the smallest tyre I want being 155/60. So my choices are slim I know that, but they are wheels out there.

I'm also open to part exchange,

(4x)13x7 Mini/Ultralites with nearly brand new tyres.(link to thread)
1front2.jpg

Wheels on, arch trim not needed with neg. camber but no pic as of yet.
5027421480_5240b8158a_z.jpg

I'm looking for some different wheels to replace these ones, something with less dish ideally

(4x) 14x6(?) VW Wolfrace alloys, 2 fairly new tyres, 1 fairly used, 1 very worn tyre.
5309315923_400e56b81a_z.jpg

Best two have been repainted:
5610913092_d1e8b99511_z.jpg

May even consider p/x with,

(4x)16x7 Strosek's with nearly new tyres.
4904366861_af24427d2b_z.jpg

4902475120_80ea01fe32_z.jpg

or

(2x)13x6 Cobra Slotmags, new unused but large tyres.
5716342700_0f4f12793a_z.jpg

Matt.

frank

Club Member
i did a spare set of 14,s like mine :) (£120) but they,re stock width and unpainted, and the tyres are,nt much cop

Attachments

• SDC11802.JPG
    SDC11802.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 831
OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

:eek: interesting frank, but I'm really looking for some 6/7js for a little stretch with the 155/165s on, and i'll need stretch at that offset:D

Thanks for the offer though pal. Have you got any others in the making, or planned?

frank

Club Member
Have you got any others in the making, or planned?

widening them is a mission tbh mate :eek: you need 2 wheels to make 1, and its a lot of cutting and welding
i just done some lightened et -15 x 13,s for the rear at the 1/4 mile, but i,m struggling to find some partworn 135 tyres tho

Attachments

• SDC12167.JPG
    SDC12167.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 586
Dont want to sound like im hijacking this thread, sorry if it seems so, out of interest are the set of wheels your selling as wide as the ones in the red micra picture frank?

Cheers

frank

Club Member
Dont want to sound like im hijacking this thread, sorry if it seems so, out of interest are the set of wheels your selling as wide as the ones in the red micra picture frank?

Cheers

they,re all stock width louismop, just reversed :)
edit, like shaun said lol

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Too expensive, for me anyway. I know they're cheap for brand new, but I'd prefer to spend half as much on some 2nd hand wheels as I'm only going to get them curbed and scratched anyway.

Fair enough I thought £250 was cheap for brand new wheels as banding costs nearly the same and alloys aren't much cheap if at all for decent width and offset :)

OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

still got my 13x7 superlights dude that i want to swap for your ultralights :wasntme:

No sorry pal, don't really think the swaps worth it to me, I'll essentially be trading new tyres for paint, or have I missed something? And I'm lookng for something with less dish anyway.

gtsnissanb said:
Fair enough I thought £250 was cheap for brand new wheels as banding costs nearly the same and alloys aren't much cheap if at all for decent width and offset

Yeah I know it's cheap for new, but still expensive as they'll look used within a week of me using them, so doesn't make sense to me to buy them new if you know what I mean. I just want some cheap used wheels and tyres that will fit well that won't cost me more than I can afford really. Getting quite difficult though:eek:

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
No sorry pal, don't really think the swaps worth it to me, I'll essentially be trading new tyres for paint, or have I missed something? And I'm lookng for something with less dish anyway.

Yeah I know it's cheap for new, but still expensive as they'll look used within a week of me using them, so doesn't make sense to me to buy them new if you know what I mean. I just want some cheap used wheels and tyres that will fit well that won't cost me more than I can afford really. Getting quite difficult though:eek:

I get ya!
They do have a used wheels section maybe send an email, it's still under construction on the site but they may have used in stock :)

OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

my 13x7 capri wheels are still available :)

I was very tempted by them, and I think I might take them:)
I was unsure that they'd fit under the arches though, espiecally the rear with stock camber, but I could always make them fit.

How much do you want for them(&spigots, nuts etc.) in cash, picked up?

superls

K10 Tuner
I was very tempted by them, and I think I might take them:)
I was unsure that they'd fit under the arches though, espiecally the rear with stock camber, but I could always make them fit.

How much do you want for them(&spigots, nuts etc.) in cash, picked up?

they fit fine under arches, mine has stock camber on the back with no issues.

tell you what, if you come for them this week, you can have nuts spiggots and wheels/tyres for £160