WANTED URGENTLY Micra K10 In Immaculate Condition

J

jazcs

Guys, please help me. Iam on the hunt for the follwing car.. I know there is one out there for me.. Just have to hunt it down.

Red
3 Door
Manual (must)
With sun roof (not a must)
Low milage ( about 50k ish)
With dark grey interior
The bodywork has to be clean ie NO rust NO dents.
Must be a 1.0 S/LS
Must have history etc..

Am I being stupid.. Does a car like this exist. I have seen afew .. but they sell soo quickly. If anyone has one like this or knows of one, please PM me and let me know. Willing to pay a good price.

A low milage K10 is going to be pretty hard to find to start with, considering they are between 13 to 20 years old! Also, most cars of that age will have some kind of rust or bodywork damage on them somewhere... and then asking for history on top! not everyone keeps a history. Micra's are easy to service yourself so service records arent usually kept (i dont think)

Arnold

RE: RE: WANTED URGENTLY Micra K10 In Immaculate Condition

Arnold said:
A low milage K10 is going to be pretty hard to find to start with, considering they are between 13 to 20 years old! Also, most cars of that age will have some kind of rust or bodywork damage on them somewhere... and then asking for history on top! not everyone keeps a history. Micra's are easy to service yourself so service records arent usually kept (i dont think)

Arnold

Yes. You are right But I have seen cars in Red with 58K miles with an okish history (i dont car about that too much to be honest) . I have also seen cars drivenm around.. one last week I saw in tesco has no dents and no rust. I waited for abit to make the owner an offer.. but I had to go.

my ols super was immaculate almost. excellent body work on it. ive had a few that were like that.
must admit out of all the micras ive had (and ive had a fair few to say the least) non were a combination of the both. rather high mileage good body or the reverse..
good hunting!:)

there is a 92 j reg 1.0 for sale near me its got dealer service history, 12 months mot, 5 dr, £395 ono. dont know colour.
01752 210240

My hunt is over, I have found my perfect car. Just bought this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys thinks.?

http://promo.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?GetCrossPromos&strsellerid=transitman01&seller=61022798&item=4554191738&storecat=0&category=18238&listedsite=3&method=1&view=1&shipdiscount=0&track=MERC_VIC&&fromPageType=284&random=896

Thats pretty good!! And the spare looks like new!!

How much did it cost you?

James.

Edit: Clickable link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18238&item=4554191738

Thats a mint looking k10! would also be interesting to know what price you paid.

RE: RE: WANTED URGENTLY Micra K10 In Immaculate Condition

Arnold said:
Thats a mint looking k10! would also be interesting to know what price you paid.

Arnold it is.. I havent seen it, but the guy says he took it for an MOT and the guys at the test station said its the cleanest Micra they have EVER seen. Underneath.. its like new, has nothing wrong with it and the back seats look like they havent even been sat in!! Iam going to put a cambelt on it as soon as I get it, i dont want the same episode of what happened to me last year when my cambelt snapped.! I will post more pics of it once I have it at home, zymoled up.!

Wow, thats showroom condition, it really is! Looking at those pics it seems better than some 2003 cars ive seen!

Im surprised its done 65000 miles, it looks like its done a lot less!

Back