wanted spoiler!

im after a rear spoiler like......

1. roof peak spoiler

2. corsa gsi style spoiler

3. k12 spoiler....yes i wanna see if a k12 spoiler will fit,lol.

4. saxo spoiler

i noticed on sum k11's people put saxo spoilers ontop of the original and it sticks up at a angle i think this looks awsome so if anyone has got any of these then please contact me with a price.

cheers jas.

have you alreasy got the SuperS/SR wrap around spoiler on??? if so its just a matter of getting a saxo VTS/VTR (cant remember which) from a scrappers...

Photo-0128.jpg

I'll have my old one for sale in a couple of weeks if you still need one. It's this one, but will be in primer after being fixed after the carwash incident. :blush:

DSC03075.jpg

mate i thought you where going to buy mine?! at the south portsmouth meet?

i got a yellow lip spoiler and a steering wheel you wanted???

ok mate well i'll bring it to the meet,

its a yellow lip spoiler, slight cracking because the car above it in the scrap yard had cracked it, but nothing a bit of fiberglass can't fix :)

you'll see it at the meet

Since the thread was going and had a fair bit of interest was wondering if there would be a spare spoiler for a k11 96 micra floating about? If any one has a spare one could a get a pic and was after a cost for the spoiler including delivery?

Thanks

NeX said:
ok mate well i'll bring it to the meet,

its a yellow lip spoiler, slight cracking because the car above it in the scrap yard had cracked it, but nothing a bit of fiberglass can't fix :)

you'll see it at the meet

I got no idea what a lip spoiler is, ill take your word on it :p lol

as for fibreglassing it... that could be interesting!, but ill see you down in portsmouth anyway (Y)

Spike said:
I got no idea what a lip spoiler is, ill take your word on it :p lol

as for fibreglassing it... that could be interesting!, but ill see you down in portsmouth anyway (Y)

cool mate, its gonna be a good meet :D i think i'm gonna bring aload of old crap and see if anyone wants it ;) brand new vented disks anyone??

a lip spoiler is the ones that just stick out the top of the rear window without going down the sides of the window (surround spoiler)

Back