Wanted:rear disc conversion axle

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
Hi all, just bought myself a '95 super s as a project and she needs alot of work. Some things have a higher prioty on the to-do list than others, one of which is the rear brakes. both slave cylinders are shot, and the axle looks a bit worse for wear, so common sense tells me to source a rear disc conversion (something i was hoping to do eventually anyway!) how much would i be looking to pay? and i don't suppose anyone has one spare lying around, i know they are hard to come by. appreciate any help, i know you lot have you're heads screwed on and if anyone can help in any way i'd be very geatful! thanks.

OP
OP
B

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
Thanks alot! that is what i'm after but was hoping to spend half that tops, i've had a look at some previous posts and found complete axles goin for around £120, but i suppose opportunities like that don't come around too often!i'm even up for tatty 2nd hand units, as long as its all there. thanks for you're help,extra options are always appreciated, but for now i think i'll keep my eyes peeled!

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
You can get a complete axle but it will more than likely come from a scrap yard and you'll only be in the same boat as you are now, rusty axle, shot disce and pads and the calipers almost always need a re-build.

Matt's kits are a very good option for the price and you'll be sure to have a reliable system which works.