wanted part!!

016.jpg

015.jpg

does anyone has it to sell??my bro needs ot for he's ST. its a valve for the compressor.Baz any suggestions?

Snikty

Site Supporter
This is the part every ST owner wants...so not much chance unfortunately as anyone who has one will want to keep it.

However, it is essentially a rubber diaphram in a plastic shell and often the problem is that the rubber sticks to the edge from age/dirt build up/drying out etc...try soaking it and blasting air through it to get any filth out then try and lube up the inside with some grease. It will be a fidly job but you may be able to fix it if the diaphragm hasnt perished.

superls

K10 Tuner
i would avoid blowing compressed air through it to be honest might damage it further, or tear the diaphram. is there no chance of stripping it?

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
no i think Baz had a go a while ago and they dont make them anymore, when i bought my ST John had to get a spare from yahoo japan i think, you could try there?

Cheers

Steve

Hi guys...(im a non-st owning crazy head!)

can we gather together a detailed technical description of what this part is used for...

picture yourself as being re-incarnated as this part/component in another life......how would you describe your role/function...and how you respond to your inputs and how you would alter your outputs during your usage?

OK so we have the name for the alternative solution..

Sammo-flying-object (S.F.O)

but I need to know how the original part operates so that I can produce an equivalent part that is more reliable at half the cost for you guys

INFO-me up

Cheers all

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i believe it regulates the boost pressure as when it goes the boost can become very unstable, also mine has a supercharger boost controller attatched to one of the pipes so i think it controls the s/c boost too, ask Baz as i think somone did find a company who could repleotate one but it was very costly, they have been taken apart but not without destroying it in the process :( it is a shame about this as i am finding that parts are getting very very very hard to obtain for this car

Well man sorry for jumping this thread but one of my st's isint boosting right on the supercharger , loads of noise but not boost . could this be the problem ?
Or wat problems do acore :down: . Thanks mick.

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Well man sorry for jumping this thread but one of my st's isint boosting right on the supercharger , loads of noise but not boost . could this be the problem ?

It may be this, not entirely sure, you can start by (if not already) checking all the vaccum / boost pipes for cracks, perishes, kinks, splits in the connectors etc... Also that all the pipes are in the right position and have not some loose as this is common on mine, there is a diagram knocking about somewhere

Steve

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
alright lads the ufo controls and holds the boost pressure between s/c and turbo basically. you can fix it by putting in the oven for 10 mins on 100 degree's basically it fills with oil and blocks the diapham inside and then you get fluctating boost.
just make sure its upside down in the oven so the oil can run out. a little tip the great man baz told me. and steve i had that spare bpcv off baz mate..
hope this helps john

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
alright lads the ufo controls and holds the boost pressure between s/c and turbo basically. you can fix it by putting in the oven for 10 mins on 100 degree's basically it fills with oil and blocks the diapham inside and then you get fluctating boost.
just make sure its upside down in the oven so the oil can run out. a little tip the great man baz told me. and steve i had that spare bpcv off baz mate..
hope this helps john

oh right lol cheers (Y)

Baz

Ex. Club Member
No thats not you problem thats a vacuum pipe problem,if you want to pm I'll look at it for you for nothing

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I may at some point have mine up for sale as I intend to eventually make an electronic replacement :)

OP
OP
oranje
i didnt know thati can close it. i will check it.. i will be glad to post photos to see your self........(Y).. also i found loom stock but very expensive.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
i didnt know thati can close it. i will check it.. i will be glad to post photos to see your self........(Y).. also i found loom stock but very expensive.

Look forward to seeing the pics BRAND NEW ufo. . . a rare as rocking horse ####e and maybe as mythical as a ####ing unicorn :grinning:

OP
OP
oranje
yoshi made a mistake an just now i read his mail and refunded. have alla his emails. so the thread is on again "Hello, George san. How are you today?

We regret that the parts has been out of production... Although Nissan said
it is available when we confirmed the parts, it was mistake of Nissan... We
are sorry that it is inconvenience.. If you like, we will check the shipping
cost of the gauge cluster as soon as possible. Please let us know.

Deposit : 6000yen + 3000yen = 9000yen
Nissan 14760-21B00 : 13400yen
5% of commission : 670yen
TOTAL : 14070yen
Deposit : 14070yen REFUND

Again, we are sorry that it is inconvenience...

If we can do anything for you or you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to let us know We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
J's Garage Export Co., Ltd.
1602-8 Tomitsuka-cho Naka-ku
Hamamatsu-shi Shizuoka-ken Japan 432-8002
Yo####aka Ikeda [email protected]"

hi guys

its been a long time since ive been around turbos but it looks like a mechanical amal valve (it controls the actuator on the turbo by using pos and neg mainfold pressure)

from what i can remember we had a setup with a full boost controller what controlled an a electroninc amal valve this was back 15 plus years ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy i will have a dig through my paperwork to see if i wrote anything down

so there may be a a way round this old part

OP
OP
oranje
hi guys

its been a long time since ive been around turbos but it looks like a mechanical amal valve (it controls the actuator on the turbo by using pos and neg mainfold pressure)

from what i can remember we had a setup with a full boost controller what controlled an a electroninc amal valve this was back 15 plus years ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy i will have a dig through my paperwork to see if i wrote anything down

i will be glad if u have anything dear flash22!!!:grinning:

Baz

Ex. Club Member
hi guys

It doesnt control the actuator on the turbo anyway

OP
OP
oranje
It doesnt control the actuator on the turbo anyway

baz we just found a @#$%^& way and solve this problem. Better that ufo solution. so part is not needed any more. It best for me because i wont have to search for ##### uniconrns and other crap.

Thank for the interest. Salutes

Baz

Ex. Club Member
baz we just found a @#$%^& way and solve this problem. Better that ufo solution. so part is not needed any more. It best for me because i wont have to search for ##### uniconrns and other crap.

Thank for the interest. Salutes

Ok man, that time of the month is it ?

OP
OP
oranje
Jesus man Im trying my hardest not to be an a hole

there is no need to be or not to be a a hole now.thats past.dont do anything twice. i didnt provoke anything.

As for intresting part,maybe something that you all know , we replaced the ufo with a greddy boost controller and put the pressure at 1.1 bar. the car now does not need any ufo and does not have any problem at high rpm. this is for anyone who deals or will deal the same problem.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
there is no need to be or not to be a a hole now.thats past.dont do anything twice. i didnt provoke anything.

As for intresting part,maybe something that you all know , we replaced the ufo with a greddy boost controller and put the pressure at 1.1 bar. the car now does not need any ufo and does not have any problem at high rpm. this is for anyone who deals or will deal the same problem.

Can you show us how its piped?

OP
OP
oranje
the three down hoses are piped in straight line in one main hose and piped to the exit of the controller and the one above them in the other piep of the controller