WANTED!!! One White Enkei Alloy.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
a long shot i know, but does anyone know where i might be able to buy just one enkei alloy as in pic below.
cheers.

Attachments

• enkei.jpg
    enkei.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 363

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as you said "most jap car wheel offsets are the same", just post up on the civic owners club, gtir owners club, mx-5 owners club and satlet owners club etc.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i told Rota that i wanted their honda wheels to fit my micra.... and they said yeah no probs ill sned you the correct spiggot rings then...... like it wasnt a problem and they had done it before..lol

but drilling your wheels.???????

machine shop if you want it doing half decently

you really dont need the spigot rings if you put the wheels on correctly, tightening the wheel nuts in sequence should center the wheel properly, I've always found this method ok.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
yes but i sell wheels as a living..... the spigot ring takes the weight of the wheel off the nuts and places it on the hub..... this is very bad if you dont have them..... speak to anyone with a mini and spaced out rims. lots of wheel bearings and wheel nuts later.... bad idea,,

but you can get whats called hub-centric spacers that bolt to the hub like a wheel and have the correct spiggot size to fit on the wheel itself...

but never run a wheel without one... its not safe, (unles your wheel is the correct bore size for your hubs)