Wanted Micra/March SuperTurbo

K

Kyle

I know its a long shot since only 10,000 were made, but thought its worth a try!

:DD defintly worth a try mate though u missed out. one was bought about 2 weeks ago on here. ED now has both St's that are in the club beating me to it by around 10 mins the blighter :X

but i think if another ST came up there would be a nice list of people wanting it :D

good luck

wayne

Attachments

• Picture%20001.jpg
    Picture%20001.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 282
Any ideas what insurance group is under on parkers only thing i can find that looks similar is
1.2 Super S Cat 3d Micra (1983-1993) Grp. 5

But surely wouldnt be group five on 110bhp+

988cc matey!!
ith super charger and turbo.
wai till ED awakens his lazy bones and comes on. u will then get ANY info you shall require, he IS the guy guy to speak to mainly.

not i didnt come in 988cc only 930cc its not a 1litre eginge its a 0.9 litre engine thats why the engine code is ma09ert ;)

I know that the Figaro with its MA10ET (Turbo MA10) is group G, whatever that means.

I had a look for the ST, but the only thing it found was the K11 Marches.

James.

There are at least 5 I know of for sure in the UK,

This one which was at JAE 2 years ago:
[attachment=74]
A wierd one this, It is a true ST as I saw the chassis plate, but its in a pre face lift shell with no body kit. To be honest its in a bit of a state, and has been fiddled with over time (the interiour etc) this was up for sale at the time, I dont have any way to contact them now.

Then there is another one from Scotland, again this came up for sale but about 3 years ago. It had a full respray at somepoint, and the spotlights were not OEM. Im not 100% sure but this one may have had a rollcage, I cant remember now, and I have lost the images to it.

Then there is another one that was snatched up by somone more recently and again is a non runner, they did speak to me across the MSC but the details were lost in the old site, I cant remember anything about this one.

Finally there are the two that I have, One I imported and another which was one of two official Nissan imports. I don't know where the other 'official' one is, It may be one of those mentiond above.

Ed

This one which was at JAE 2 years ago:
[attachment=74]
A wierd one this, It is a true ST as I saw the chassis plate, but its in a pre face lift shell with no body kit. To be honest its in a bit of a state, and has been fiddled with over time (the interiour etc) this was up for sale at the time, I dont have any way to contact them now.

It's not a 'March R' then? also 5 ST's means there more chance of getting one :laugh:

What colour was the one that about in Scotland? There is one that floats about where i stay, tried to speak to the bloke once, but couldn't catch him.

That ST was restored in met black reason being it had poor arch work carried out for 15x7" Rays rims.
It's got a rollcage and number plate suggested that it was first registered in Ireland.

Back