Wanted: Micra K11, 1.0. Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire

So I've got the bug. My Mum has expressed interest in having the red coilpack as a runaround (She's not had a car in a few years so wants something that has been looked after etc) so that means I'm after another.

Requirements:
  • 1.0 (Maybe 1.3 if one is around but that's not likely!)
  • 1st facelift - pre-coilpack
  • Good bodywork
  • Don't care about mileage as long as it's been looked after / regularly serviced etc
  • Little to no rust (Saw a nice blue one today. The sills and crossmember were a damn mess!)
  • Not red! (Dark metallic blue ideally but open to other colours)
  • No more than £900 really if possible
No rush, I'll be looking around other places as well but I just thought I'd put something up in case there was one knocking around here. Plus I prefer buying a car from people who actually know something about the car.

Cheers! :)

Should be able to pick a prime example with that budget Bonner :D

I hope so. The one I saw today was £790, the sills had been welded (badly) and the new welded and painted areas were bubbling with rust. The crossmember was also a bit sketchy. Nice other than that but I really can't be dealing with rust. I'll pick a nice one with no rust like my coilpack and give it a good undercoating to seal it.

Worth throwing them a low but fair offer, and when they refuse tell them 'Ok, when it's not sold in a fortnights time give me a ring'. They either start conceding ground there and then or will phone you a week later with a better price.

Worth throwing them a low but fair offer, and when they refuse tell them 'Ok, when it's not sold in a fortnights time give me a ring'. They either start conceding ground there and then or will phone you a week later with a better price.

Good idea actually. Going to Cornwall for a week on Saturday, :) if it's still there when I get back I'll give it a go.

Back