Wanted: micra, any micra

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Right, got a bit of money together now, not a massive amount just yet but hopefully enough to buy an ok micra.

Would prefer a K11 but suspect I'll be looking at K10s on my current budget. Must have an MOT, at least a couple of months. Mileage under 90k please :D

What's out there? Thanks

Hi, I have a 1994 K11 3 door in silver, 59000 miles, just passed MOT, 2 previous owners, price around £450 - good basis for starter.
Let me know if you would like full details.
Darrell.

Hi, I have a 1994 K11 3 door in silver, 59000 miles, just passed MOT, 2 previous owners, price around £450 - good basis for starter.
Let me know if you would like full details.
Darrell.

I would take that for that price, where abouts are you in the country?

Has it got tax on it atm? I'd be very interested in coming to see/pick it up tomorrow if possible. If it isn't taxed would you be able to tax it at my cost?

The road tax expired 30th Sept. Can't say about tomorrow at present cos may have to go to Manchester early tomorrow morning. Can let you know later what's happening if that's ok.

I'll have to ask the wife, she says she doesn't like the bubble shaped micras! Dunno what's wrong with the girl :(

Might have to go for the K10 mentioned earlier in the thread if it's still available? I'll let everyone know what's goin on when I know.

I'll have to ask the wife, she says she doesn't like the bubble shaped micras! Dunno what's wrong with the girl :(

Might have to go for the K10 mentioned earlier in the thread if it's still available? I'll let everyone know what's goin on when I know.

Yeah it's still available going to be looking at putting exhaust on tomorrow, pm if your interested and I'll give you my number

I've been offered a low mileage retro ride for a very good price. Sadly not jap. If it turns out to be a turd I'll PM you.

Thanks for all the help.

Back