WANTED MICRA 1.4 SE+ ALLOYS

OP
OP
Immy
cool that's a little rich for me mate. having the rear axle replaced will be expensive. Will have to turn that down and look for some alloys. However if you change your mind on the alloys and you decide to break the car let me know i'll take the alloys for a reasonable price. :D mine is a k11 1.0s 3door. i've had this car for 5 years. It had done 42000 with full service history. I got it from a car auction at Bradford and paid £1000. Including the buyers premium it came to £1145. Comparing prices of the k11's now i'm sure i got a wicked deal at the time? What do you reckon guys??o_O

Just keep your eyes peeled on the members ebay finds thread (the one you posted in first) and they are likely to be posted by someone, if not those exact alloys, then there's all manner of different ones (most at reasonable prices as well) that are posted on there all the time. Or you could just search ebay for them yourself if you don't want to wait. Good luck, mate :)

On a side note, until recently I had those exact wheels and actually sold them right here on the MSC. They came off my 1.4 SE+

Hi immy,

Jen posted something on "members eBay find thread". it's about 1.4 sport alloys. Start from 99p and it's in your area! Good luck. :)