Wanted K11 Upgrades

Hi, just bought a 1.3 Super S and i'm looking forward to upgrade it's handling, which comes before the poder increase.

So i'm wondering if someone might be willing to sell one of those:
-Whiteline sway bar (front, rear or both)
-Adjustable panhard rod (gizfab, Whiteline...)

Still don't know what else would be good to get, as i won't bother with lowering it yet as my budget is quite low. Anyway, i am open to any offer of things not listed yet useful, as long as they're not extremely expensive.

Hi, just bought a 1.3 Super S and i'm looking forward to upgrade it's handling, which comes before the poder increase.

So i'm wondering if someone might be willing to sell one of those:
-Whiteline sway bar (front, rear or both)
-Adjustable panhard rod (gizfab, Whiteline...)

Still don't know what else would be good to get, as i won't bother with lowering it yet as my budget is quite low. Anyway, i am open to any offer of things not listed yet useful, as long as they're not extremely expensive.
Whiteline panhard rods are crap, get gizfab, while you're there get all of his bracing options too. As for ARBs Matt Humphris is the way to go

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Whiteline panhard rods are crap, get gizfab, while you're there get all of his bracing options too. As for ARBs Matt Humphris is the way to go

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Yeah, i was initially planing on saving for GizFab's handling kit. It's good to get opinions on every option.

About the antiroll bars, as every post i saw recommended Whiteline i had totally forgot about Matt, i'll ask for his K11 parts' listing.

Ty for your time

Back