Wanted: K11 Super S or SR

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
why do you need a super or sr, its a micra, they are all the same. ur not welcome back defector :D hows uni going dude?

You know what I'm like, I gotta have all the goodies. You got any SR kit going in your big sale mate? I'm thinking of just getting a regular 1.3 as SRs and Super S's dont seem to exist anymore!

Unis great, lifes great, it's all good! what about yourself?

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I do indeed have that stuff to sell. JDM stuff as well. That's like crack to the kids. How's the misses? How long you got of uni left? Yeah alright just getting on. New job today. Going to be super awesome if it all works out.

OP
OP
Harlen

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
I do indeed have that stuff to sell. JDM stuff as well. That's like crack to the kids. How's the misses? How long you got of uni left? Yeah alright just getting on. New job today. Going to be super awesome if it all works out.
Go on lad! Hope the job has kicked off well dude!

When I've got a car I'll be hitting you up about that sweet tasty crack. And the misses is all good, she's beyond excited that I'm getting another Micra and is saving for one herself. I only started uni last month so 3 damn years!

Have a look on eBay !
Type in track car and there you will find a green super s that has seen better days , but with some fairy dust it could be great

lol sal, tis quite F---KED init,but nevermind ......... hellp probably sellthe car for £200 with rust and crossmember problems when he could make soooooo much more in parts,shame really... and a big list was waiting for him...

J