[Wanted] K11 Super S in good condition

Hello people!

I am looking around for a solid K11 Super S.
My brother here in the Netherlands wants a Super S but only a RHD instead of the dutch LHD.

So by that reason i am opening this topic.
We are albe to come over and pick one up in the UK, but we first want to make sure it's in good condition.

requirements:
- Pre facelift K11 Super S
- White or Black
- no or minimum rust
- good milage

we can negotiate about the price
first let me know if you have one out for sale!

D

Deleted member 16343

Hello,

I decided to sign in to this forum... The wanted car above will be mine. :cool:

My first car (which i still own, but is standing in a garage) is a Honda CRX 1.6 16V 124 BHP. I spend a lot of money in it, but I am affraid for every dent and scratch... :confused: So, I decide to put it up for sale.

In consideration with my brother (Jeroen 330) i decided to buy a Micra... This because it's a cool car, drives good, en easy to work on it... But because I am unique, I also want a unique car here in Holland. Thats why I am looking for a Micra as discribed above...

I am willing to pay a good price, so please contact me or my brother if you have one for sale or have any lead to one. Kind regards

D

Deleted member 16343

Thanx for the afford Shaf. Got the info from my brother, but it's not where I am looking for. Really want a white one....

There is a red one on gumtree, but i really want a white one

lol, not being funny but how many Super S comes up for sale being it old now?? theres a saying, beggars cant be choosers, the red one that shaf is selling is mint and you pi55ed it away.. should have gone for that and maybe do a colour change for your liking... your quest to look for a white one is slim mate!! but good luck!!

In reality, looking for a second hand car if this age, the MOST important would be the mileage and condition, the colour comes last, if bought from show room then colour is first because the rest is new!

J

D

Deleted member 16343

lol, not being funny but how many Super S comes up for sale being it old now?? theres a saying, beggars cant be choosers, the red one that shaf is selling is mint and you pi55ed it away.. should have gone for that and maybe do a colour change for your liking... your quest to look for a white one is slim mate!! but good luck!!

In reality, looking for a second hand car if this age, the MOST important would be the mileage and condition, the colour comes last, if bought from show room then colour is first because the rest is new!

J

There are not many Super S Micra's for sale, but there are.... So it isn't impossible. What about the saying you're right. If you are looking for a Super S, the red one will be perfect. But I'm looking for a white Super S. Thats put's me out of the category for Super S, and in to the category white Super S. If a white one comes for sale, i'll take it... I wil nog be picky then. So i will not be a chooser then.

Repaint the car isn't an option. I did that with my CRX, whitch I still own, and I am affraid to scratch or dent it. And I know the are hard to get, but that makes it not impossible.

And what's most important about a car is different for everyone. It's an opinian. If for you the mileage and condition is more important, it is... But for me it's mileage, condition and colour.

If i get tired of waiting for a white one, I'll think again. But i'm not tired jet...