Wanted K11 first CAT and lambda sensor please

As the title. Half way through replacing my manifold and all the bolts have sheared off in the cat so could do with a replacement.

Also I can't get the lambda sensor out the old mani so if anyone has one of those too

Cheers
Matt

skymera

Brutal Honesty
As the title. Half way through replacing my manifold and all the bolts have sheared off in the cat so could do with a replacement.

Also I can't get the lambda sensor out the old mani so if anyone has one of those too

Cheers
Matt
Did you lube them up or did you go dry?

Notorious for snapping but some WD for days usually sorts them :)

OP
OP
mahesket
Did you lube them up or did you go dry?

Notorious for snapping but some WD for days usually sorts them :)

Lubed them up and also went for some shock unlock. Which has worked in everything else no issues. They started couple of turns them that feeling when you know they are going to shear.

May have to drill and tap maybe stud extract if I can't find a cheap cat.

Any tips for the lambda sensor I could do with a 22mm spanner. I have seen someone mod a deep socket with a slit up the side for the wire.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Lubed them up and also went for some shock unlock. Which has worked in everything else no issues. They started couple of turns them that feeling when you know they are going to shear.

May have to drill and tap maybe stud extract if I can't find a cheap cat.

Any tips for the lambda sensor I could do with a 22mm spanner. I have seen someone mod a deep socket with a slit up the side for the wire.
Spanners are pretty cheap.
You'll find it'll be far easier just to buy a spanner off ebay for a couple quid rather than trying a MacGyver inspired idea.