Wanted! K10 Micra

Hi,

I am after a 1.0 K10 Micra, needs to have MOT and tax. I really want it to be white and it needs to be 3 door. I will happily take a car that has a few mods on it aswell.

if anyone has anything let me know, I am located near Portsmouth but I can travel if needed. I can pay cash or I also have a EG Civic that I can swap but I may want money my way depending on condition, mods, etc.

Hi,

I am after a 1.0 K10 Micra, needs to have MOT and tax. I really want it to be white and it needs to be 3 door. I will happily take a car that has a few mods on it aswell.

Hi, I have a 3 door white K10 1988 in excellent condition. It is not currently taxed but has an MOT. It has alloys but otherwise no other mods. It has brand new tyres and has approx 50,000 miles on the clock. I am looking for around £300 and live in My phone number is 07510 140258/01403 891206. I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Jono.

Jono, I sent you a message yesturday about this I think. I would love to take her off you, unfortunatly I wont be able to until end of march/beginning of april due to having to fix the civic. If you still have it then I'll gladly take it off your hands.