Wanted ECU, Key, and Barrel Connection, HELP!

So my Immobiliser decided to kill itself on saturday, so im in need of an ECU/Key and the plug that goes into the barrell that all have to match, Its a 98 Reg Facelift K11 and the key has to be the one with the red chip in,

Please help need the car, started new job yesterday and i cant keep replying on people for lifts!

Many thanks

Ben

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
So my Immobiliser decided to kill itself on saturday, so im in need of an ECU/Key and the plug that goes into the barrell that all have to match, Its a 98 Reg Facelift K11 and the key has to be the one with the red chip in,

Please help need the car, started new job yesterday and i cant keep replying on people for lifts!

Many thanks

Ben

i think youll also need the NATS module behind the dashboard.

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
when i swapped the ecu in my facelift i only swapped the ecu chip and the ring round the ignition barrel

frank

Club Member
there are various different flavours of nats eh

natzz.jpg

OP
OP
benlee
ive found a car that is the same year as mine so am goin to try that first, if it dosent work going to break and scrap the shell :)

OP
OP
benlee
fixed! only cost me £65 from nissan, all that needed doin was the keys needed recodin, dont know why the spare key went aswell but atleast its fixed :)