Wanted: Early Red K11

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
I am now looking for a prefacelift K11, preferably red and with black plastic bumpers, base models like Shape, LX preferred.
MoT essential, Tax optional dependant on price.

1.0 or 1.3, not really fussed on mileage.

Willing to spend up to £350 on one.

Price must reflect condition!

No rotboxes, any damage must be repairable.

Keep your eyes peeled people!

frank

Club Member
corbs

i,m having a look at it tomorrow morning on the way to work ( its parked at a coach depot)
you did say early k11 ! , its a "K" bubble she spent loads but needs weld for mot (f/x member)
if its not vgc i,ll walk away, if it is i,ll let you know

OP
OP
C

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Brilliant :) would you be able to get any pics if possible please? My old one needed a x member and it didnt cost much at all to have done.

mph

Official MSC Trader
Have a 1.0 auto with dodgy gearbox. R reg no sunroof in red PAS body work has a few dents but nothing to bad. It also has half a tank of fuel and MOT until Oct 2008. no tax. Just right for dropping a manuel box in. £150.00 We were thinking of keeping it for a spare bodyshell

frank

Club Member
corbs

that car,s a bit of a shed !
there was another buyer there so i walked, 124000 mls, big dent o/s door,hole in o/s sill and would only run if petrol was poured down t/b but showing 1/4 tank
told him i,d ring later ?

OP
OP
C

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Bump, still looking.

Have a 1.0 auto with dodgy gearbox. R reg no sunroof in red PAS body work has a few dents but nothing to bad. It also has half a tank of fuel and MOT until Oct 2008. no tax. Just right for dropping a manuel box in. £150.00 We were thinking of keeping it for a spare bodyshell
Hi mate, just wondering if you did the manual conversion, would you take £300 for it? Does it drive even with the dodgy gearbox? As I dont have the right equipment to tow an auto but could probably do the conversion.

OP
OP
C

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Ideally looking to spend around £350 as thats what I will have left over from the K10 sale. Really kicking myself for selling my old one now...

mph

Official MSC Trader
Sorry , I cannot do it for that, the car converted to manual would work out to around 675.00 by the time I have brought all the bits needed