WANTED- Alloys for sale or swap, and more!

Im looking for some fairly standard looking alloys, maybe micra standard alloys or similar.

Currently have some 15" wolfrace alloys (not fitted to car) that I may swap for some other alloys plus cash depending on condition etc.

Also looking for some used 50mm (or similar) drop lowering springs for k11 facelift model.

Finally looking for a used complete NOS kit, there are some on ebay so its not so vital I find one on here but its worth a go.

Basically on a small budget (student at the moment), but Im not expecting to get something for nothing. Im located in Ipswich and could drive a little way to collect things, or if needs be I can arrange a courier.

Thanks a lot for looking.

50 mm drop springs you will be lucky only person i know is matt humphries (mph on here)

NOS kit iirc they dont work to well on a micra so would be a waste of time

lol amuses me when people think you can just slap nitrous on a car without uprating the internals. go for it just dont come to us when your pistons have melted

lol amuses me when people think you can just slap nitrous on a car without uprating the internals. go for it just dont come to us when your pistons have melted

Amuses me more, when people making statements about systems they don't understand ;)

Nitrous oxide is far safer than forced induction, increases torque similarly to forced induction, but actually COOLS the engine and air temps, rather than increasing.

Nitrous Oxide isn't flammable, under the heat the nitrogen and oxygen atoms split, the nitrogen carries the heat away and the oxygen burns with additional fuel.

The reason nitrous oxide doesn't work too well on a K11 is when a single injector is used, as the plenum chamber and inlet manifold isn't great for positioning the nitrous injector.

However, there's no reason nitrous oxide can't be used on a K11 if you used direct port, and had 1 injecter in each runner of the inlet manifold.

The most common reason for engine failure with nitrous oxide is poor installation, or the fact the person using the system doesn't know when it is and isn't safe to inject (for example, the engine must be free-revving).

Back to the original post, don't buy a 2nd had kit, you don't know the condition of the components and a failure of the fuel solenoid/pulsoid would be catastrophic.

Always buy nitrous kits new, and the best company by far is Wizards of NOS.

Matt Humphris Motorsport sells 50mm lowering springs, you will also need an adjustable panhard rod.

Sorry I forgot to put that I wanted direct port nos kit, which are too expensive for me to afford new hence asking for second hand.

Simonh, all I have done is asked if anyone is selling a nos kit, amuses me how people such as yourself seem to find threads like this to criticize and generally put down other people with your snide comments. And I wouldn't come to you if my pistons melted, as I very much doubt you would know what to do.

Thanks for the advice alienfish, at least it was constructive!

Im aware matt sells 50mm lowering kits, but again I was hoping someone would have a second hand kit so I could save some money.

Back